The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

44 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Surprised they dont just play him as an 8. The position he always says he’s best in. Thought that was their plan when they paid £100m not to have him floating around as a false 9

I reckon the 8 thing was purely to flatter him. He's only ever looked good at 8 in the Championship.

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Surprised they dont just play him as an 8. The position he always says he’s best in. Thought that was their plan when they paid £100m not to have him floating around as a false 9

if Grealish is a top level no.8 then im a chiselled greek god.

FYI - im not.

• Haha 1

This is late, but i've just listened to the MOMS Podcast on the way to the office.

Pep sad " He loves this club, more than any other club, when he the 40 years old, he will come back "

Erm.... was that meant to make us feel good? lol

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is late, but i've just listened to the MOMS Podcast on the way to the office.

Pep sad " He loves this club, more than any other club, when he the 40 years old, he will come back "

Ahaha. 

8 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I have no doubt he intended that to come across every bit as insulting as it sounded.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Villa ain't a retirement home. 

Who knows where the club is at in 5 years time? He may not be good enough to play for us by then. 

We **** wish 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Villa ain't a retirement home. 

Who knows where the club is at in 5 years time? He may not be good enough to play for us by then. 

The way he’s playing at the moment he isn’t good enough now for us never mind in 5 years time 😉

54 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

You just know he’s absolutely miserable there. He’ll say otherwise. Not how he thought it would be. At all. Oh well, he wanted it.

I’m sure he really doesn’t mind when he looks at his bank balance and a winner medal at the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, Spoony said:

We will give you £75m City and we will pretend it never happened 😘

If you knew nothing of Jack before this season and only watched him this season,  would you even offer 75m? I’m not sure I would.  

Obviously knowing his talent he’s worth big money.

Â