The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

20 minutes ago, Spoony said:

1) there’s no way the tears/sadness is fake.

2) His quick tone down was probably just remembering himself and how it might look. 

1. Possibly, yeah, but the guy is ALL about his image. His subnormal intelligence has nothing to do with his ability to feign emotion. I used to work with somebody who was a complete dunce, but they were able to turn on the waterworks at the drop of a hat.

2. My point exactly. The guy is ALL about how he might look. He's more brand than human at this point.

Anyway, if it were up to me, we'd close (or lock) this thread and move forward. Seems the healthiest thing to do 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

1. Possibly, yeah, but the guy is ALL about his image. His subnormal intelligence has nothing to do with his ability to feign emotion. I used to work with somebody who was a complete dunce, but they were able to turn on the waterworks at the drop of a hat.

2. My point exactly. The guy is ALL about how he might look. He's more brand than human at this point.

Anyway, if it were up to me, we'd close (or lock) this thread and move forward. Seems the healthiest thing to do 😂

Agree with the bit in bold. I’m all for healthy debate but this isn’t healthy and we all (me included) need to move on. Any Grealish chat can be said in the Man City thread but I’d bet it’d die down in there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The reaction was probably an even split, loads of people visibly clapping, boos just tend to be louder.

A lot of people clapped when he came down to the Holte, but tempered with a Villa til I die chant.

Then there was a guy behind me, must have been in his 50s, absolutely frothing with rage yelling “**** off”.  Bless

The “frothing with rage” actually puts me off of going to live football these days. Can’t **** bear like 50% of coked up rage addled football fans. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I can understand not booing him, but clapping? It's a little too early for that no? He disrupted our preseason preparations with his move and possibly even our transfer business (the rushed Ings signing). He's also wearing the colours of the opposition team, coming on to kill the game off. Don't think it's quite the time to thank him for the memories.

Yep, clapping an opposition player onto the pitch and then on his victory lap after we've lost the game? Embarrassing 

Edited by icouldtelltheworld
  • Like 3

My perspective remains that City represent everything that has gone wrong with the game.  As a Villa fan (allegedly), Grealish should know that but he joined them anyway.  Crocodile tears as far as I am concerned.  I just ignored him last night, no clapping, no booing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, samjp26 said:

Was clearly welling up when he was coming on and it didn’t look fake let’s be honest  

I would be surprised if he could have even heard himself think with how loud that aptly timed VTID chant was. Haven't had chills like that in a while

Â