The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

Must admit, I was quietly satisfied when the booing started...

Oh I’m a stroppy needy fickle childish Villa fan who has been throwing my toys out of the pram about Grealish since day one…

…and yet I had the opposite feeling. Seeing him upset made me feel sad. 

9 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I think that will have hurt him to hear VP  boo him. 

He's been on a bit of a charm offensive but I genuinely think he cares how the Villa fans see him and that will have stung.

That "My City. My club" statement is what has caused this. 

What does he expect? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Oh I’m a stroppy needy fickle childish Villa fan who has been throwing my toys out of the pram about Grealish since day one…

…and yet I had the opposite feeling. Seeing him upset made me feel sad. 

Not really mate, the guy left us while we were on the up, set us back in our progression, asked for a release clause while telling everyone how much he bought into the project, and also admitted he nearly left on several occasions. I'm not even arsed either way, I just said it was quietly satisfying 

But good work on your assumption there, didn't know that you knew me so well...

2 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Not really mate, the guy left us while we were on the up, set us back in our progression, asked for a release clause while telling everyone how much he bought into the project, and also admitted he nearly left on several occasions. I'm not even arsed either way, I just said it was quietly satisfying 

But good work on your assumption there, didn't know that you knew me so well...

Oh that wasn’t targeted at you. That’s genuinely what I’m like as a Villa fan and I agree with what you say entirely. I’m just saying that’s despite that,  I actually felt sad seeing him sad. 

Sorry if that was interpreted wrong genuinely saying that I fall into that bracket of Villa fan but despite that didn’t feel satisfied seeing him upset I actually felt the opposite. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That "My City. My club" statement is what has caused this. 

What does he expect? 

It's PR from the club, he just signed the deal. He can't stop how the club were going to interview him/spin it on socials etc. It is his club and his city, a top 3 team in the world came in for him, people think he should have stayed because he's a fan? 

• Like 3

Â