The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Did he get boo’ed when he came out? 

Just got a decent amount of applause when he made his way to the bench. Few boo’s 

6 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

The camera definitely did him rotten with the timing after the City goal. Panned on him smiling and looking happy straight after City scored. Whatever the context and although he’s not going be stony faced it still doesn’t look great. Brilliant timing to the cameraman though 😂

Probably the worst time to be smiling for a so-called Villa fan no?

26 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

The camera definitely did him rotten with the timing after the City goal. Panned on him smiling and looking happy straight after City scored. Whatever the context and although he’s not going be stony faced it still doesn’t look great. Brilliant timing to the cameraman though 😂

He went stony faced as soon as he realised the camera was on him.

Does make a mockery of the sport tbh. I thought it was cringe the other day when VvD refused to celebrate against Southampton. Back in the day, players just used to celebrate against their old club, and nobody cared.

It’s so lame how it’s all stage managed now. Grealish can feel whatever he wants to feel about his move to City. Great player, he’s theirs now, I can’t be arsed with all the PR around his love of Villa. I wouldn’t boo him, I just don’t really care anymore.

20 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Yup! Considering he said he wouldn’t celebrate if he scored against us but instead he celebrated when someone else did. He acts hurt that fans have turned against him but he really isn’t doing anything to help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

He went stony faced as soon as he realised the camera was on him.

Does make a mockery of the sport tbh. I thought it was cringe the other day when VvD refused to celebrate against Southampton. Back in the day, players just used to celebrate against their old club, and nobody cared.

It’s so lame how it’s all stage managed now. Grealish can feel whatever he wants to feel about his move to City. Great player, he’s theirs now, I can’t be arsed with all the PR around his love of Villa. I wouldn’t boo him, I just don’t really care anymore.

Yeah I cracked up when he went stony faced 😂 hes really not helping himself 

30 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Smarmy, smirky, nobber.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I didn't see it, but just to be clear, you're all having a strop the camera caught him smiling?

Didn’t have a strop at all - just found the timing brilliant that city scored and he was caught celebrating and then saw the camera looking at him and he turned stony faced. 

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I didn't see it, but just to be clear, you're all having a strop the camera caught him smiling?

What? Straight after City scoring against “his club”?

Not having a strop… but an oddly inconvenient time for “one of our own” to be smiling

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Cameraman def did him dirty. His team scored, of course he’d be happy. Not sure his new team and fans would be thrilled if he looked devastated. 

Â