The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Claims he won’t celebrate if he scores - I can imagine him still doing his fingers in the ears celebration regardless if such an event happens anytime soon 

Thats if he even plays. I can see McGinn welcoming him back with open legs wrapped around his thigh. 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Claims he won’t celebrate if he scores - I can imagine him still doing his fingers in the ears celebration regardless if such an event happens anytime soon 

Claims that given his form he shouldn't worry about his celebration... 

Will be ironic to see Grealish rolling around after a no contact brush-past and the whole stadium abusing him.  He’ll be looking to get Cash in the book early doors, no doubt.

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Thats if he even plays. I can see McGinn welcoming him back with open legs wrapped around his thigh. 

He's talked before about how McGinn is his 'closest friend in football' so I don't think you should expect anything like that.

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

He's talked before about how McGinn is his 'closest friend in football' so I don't think you should expect anything like that.

I’m more competitive playing against my friends, so I wouldn’t say that was a given. No way McGinn will want Jack having any bragging rights against him one on one.

Edited by nick76

If he does play, hope he gets a good reception. He’s done a lot for this club and should get equal praise for dragging us back to the Premier League,  and made us £100m to boot.

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

If Greal-hiss is currently training on his own and hasn't played for so long will he even play?

On the bench perhaps?

Yes bench at best as with Foden I think.  Pep said both Grealish and Foden cant do 90 minutes 

Edited by PaulC

29 minutes ago, jim said:

If he does play, hope he gets a good reception. He’s done a lot for this club and should get equal praise for dragging us back to the Premier League,  and made us £100m to boot.

5E2B3B1C-706B-4D0B-A55D-58A740FA7489.jpeg

I’ll be there and he won’t be getting a good reception from me and people I know.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, jim said:

He got enormous praise from us in all the time he was here, he’s had his thanks for promotion and survival. Then he left, he’s a citeh player now so should get no reception from us. I suspect he will get see some hostility though if he does make the pitch. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Imagine the reaction if Grealish comes on in the 80th minute and goes down under the faintest of touches, as he does, to win a penalty. The winning penalty. I don’t think I could handle that.

I can imagine some drunken loon running on the pitch if that happened.

• Sad 1

Â