The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Probably a daft question but if he’s not fit to make the squad on Wednesday, would he still attend the game or stay away?

Probably attend but be safely tucked away in the trinity, doubt he'd make a balcony seat appearance 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ferguson1 said:

I wondered if he’d be in a box (out of sight) with old friends or something? 

Yeah that's what I'd imagine, if youre at the game look for the box with no one outside

Maybe wrangle it that he gets a box in the DE with the away fans but those away fans can see who's in there 

• Like 1

I think it would be mixed personally.

Would be amazed if he got the stick Delph did when he returned but then Barry got a fair amount of abuse on his first game back although it subsided in future seasons so that's probably best indication.

Hopefully him, KDB and Foden all still missing so that's a good amount of attacking threat we won't have to worry about although they'll obviously still put a pretty good front three out (we always struggle to deal with Mahrez).

20 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Is Peter faking an injury?

Yes

Add man city's doctors to the list of people he's conned in to thinking he's injured

Or maybe his coke habit is back and he can't play until he's clean, that was the noses favourite excuse

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

On 27/11/2021 at 20:04, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If I'm honest, I think he's been bought in large part, for commerce and image.

Also why they are stubborn in wanting Harry Kane as well IMO.

Does it have anythig to do with the homegrown requirements as well?

And yes, they are obviously, also top players, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking that they couldn't have done equal, or better for other players and/or foreigners.

They want England's 2 largest names.

I don't agree with this view. Grealish is a special and unique player, who Guardiola and Txiki had waxed lyrical about for a few years.

if he isnt playing he is another Villa fan, I hope he comes and is made welcome. He should its his club, as much as ours.

If he is playing, well, thats different, he will have a job to do, help his team win, which  expect him to to to the bets of his ability same as he did for us.. So i am fine with the occasional boo while playing, same as he would get anywhere else.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

Â