The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Genie said:

There’s no way he created a fake injury several weeks before a game at Villa Park just to avoid playing.

Please, have a word with yourselves. 

I didnt say he created a fake injury. I’m just saying that if he is injured/sick, I think he might extend the rehab process past the VP match.

I really don’t think he’s looking forward to having to show his face back at VP again. It’s pretty obvious he’s feeling the heat of having left, otherwise he wouldn’t be posting on social media defending his move.

It also doesn’t help that he’s not exactly been a top professional since he left. He’s on the front page of the tabloids and partying it up, all the while struggling to make his mark in a team that clearly did not need him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

I didnt say he created a fake injury. I’m just saying that if he is injured/sick, I think he might extend the rehab process past the VP match.

I really don’t think he’s looking forward to having to show his face back at VP again. It’s pretty obvious he’s feeling the heat of having left, otherwise he wouldn’t be posting on social media defending his move.

It also doesn’t help that he’s not exactly been a top professional since he left. He’s on the front page of the tabloids and partying it up, all the while struggling to make his mark in a team that clearly did not need him.

The Word Removed is merely trying to justify his existence, my heart bleeds for him. Honest

giphy.gif

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Maybe not but I think he is going to bw shocked by the hostility on his return. Not that I agree 

I am sure he knows what to expect. He saw it with Delph and Barry. He is a sort of player who love the attention and would probably play better under the circumstances. Remember the blues game when that word removed came out of the crowd and punched him and he responded by scoring the winner.

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

No smoke without fire… 

Amazing what his PR team told him to write 

FWIW, I'd be inclined to believe Grealish and "his PR team" over The **** Sun.

Edit:  And, for clarity, I couldn't give a shit who he's "having dates with".  I'm amazed a bunch of grown men apparently are.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

FWIW, I'd be inclined to believe Grealish and "his PR team" over The **** Sun.

To be honest, over pretty much the entirety of Britain's media. I mean, make some complete bollocks up out of whole cloth? They would surely never!

9 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I'd be more inclined to believe Jock McLiesalot, from Half Truth Town in Talk BS county, after he graduated with honours in falsehoods and gaslighting from Oxford University even after he was convicted for fraud, if he told me he was riding into town on a glorious pink unicorn this evening to copulate as the meat in an JFK and Elvis sandwich, than believe the Sun.

Wow… that was incredibly Black Adder-esque

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Wow… that was incredibly Black Adder-esque

I have very recently watched the whole of Blackadder again and will admit inspiration from a certain wee jonnie poo pong mcplop from the Flashard 1st WW episode.

Edited by Straggler
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

No smoke without fire… 

Amazing what his PR team told him to write 

Except that the 'fire' in this case is a private life; there isn't a person alive who isn't tending one in that sense, so the metaphor pours water on itself (especially given that tabloid journos will put a match to potentially 'flammable materials' even if they don't already happen to be burning).

In Sports Directs Christmas advert for about 50 frames, with the dialogue “‘here we go!”

It amazes me that footballers want to do these adverts. Not the first for him, with his boohooman shit and the COD advert. The effort from his team to keep him in the public consciousness is a bit gross.

34 minutes ago, a m ole said:

In Sports Directs Christmas advert for about 50 frames, with the dialogue “‘here we go!”

It amazes me that footballers want to do these adverts. Not the first for him, with his boohooman shit and the COD advert. The effort from his team to keep him in the public consciousness is a bit gross.

Gross? Really? Don’t see a problem with it personally, it’s about building a marketing brand, you start off doing a few “cheaper” brands and lead into others. Why wouldn’t he do it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Really? Do you not know how much they get paid for the hour's work? It's the easiest money going. 

That’s the thing - yes I do a little. Might be easy but when you’re paid 400k a month, who gives a shit about what sports direct can give you.

Â