The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

Jack's bored, clearly. Obviously we want his career to crash and burn, but it is also sad to see that happening. Smith Rowe is achieving more at a younger age and soon Jack will be a washed up old man - crap end for someone who had the world at his feet - missed opportunity but que sara.

Obviously most of us don't. He's a really talented player, it would be a travesty if he wasted his career. 

Smith Rowe isn't fit to lace Jack's boots when Jack is in form. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Obviously most of us don't. He's a really talented player, it would be a travesty if he wasted his career. 

Smith Rowe isn't fit to lace Jack's boots when Jack is in form. 

It was tongue in cheek - reflecting the fact we're all still posting on his thread despite not being our player - buuuuuut I would say ESR has made England a lot earlier than Jack, and on the stats he's doing pretty well this season too, shame we couldn't pick him up.  

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

It was tongue in cheek - reflecting the fact we're all still posting on his thread despite not being our player - buuuuuut I would say ESR has made England a lot earlier than Jack, and on the stats he's doing pretty well this season too, shame we couldn't pick him up.  

Jack was a late bloomer wasn't he... but I think we forget when he is on-song he is an amazing player. Pretty much carried us for a number of years, which is scary when you think about it. How much was he masking the deficiencies of others around him? 

ESR is a good player and obviously models himself on JG. Like you say, in a different world we could have had both in our team! :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Without clicking on the sun can I take it that deidres response plays to her audience? 

"stick it in everything LAD" 

Yes as long as he wears a condom👍

30 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Grealish should have left after the relegation.

He'd be a much, much better player today.

So many wasted years in the Championship.

Because he was performing so well Bruce wanted to swap him out. Let’s not pretend like he bossing that league from the get go 

• Like 2

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Very loose 

Use of the word actress there

The Atack clout and rebrand off the back of this is staggering. She’s got the tabloids round her finger. 

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Grealish should have left after the relegation.

He'd be a much, much better player today.

So many wasted years in the Championship.

he wanted to leave. we didn't let him

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

The Atack clout and rebrand off the back of this is staggering. She’s got the tabloids round her finger. 

It honestly seems like all this is about. I hadn’t heard of her since Inbetweeners or even knew her name, then in the last month I find out she has a terrible sketch show named after her, is a new team member on Celebrity Juice (apparently that’s still on TV) and has now a touring show, also eponymous. Oh look, she just happens to be stirring trouble by hanging out with the most marketable footballer in England.

Whoever is behind this is doing a cracking job, the shameful scum.

Â