The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Doesn’t look the same player at the moment, probably suffering with a bit of remorse too, change in a way they do things there, change of personal, change of area, change of peoples opinions of him… he won’t be currently enjoying this, but hey hum that’s the path he chose to take.

I still cant believe he left, such a shame. 

14 hours ago, tismyk said:

Purslow actually said we had offered more wages than Man Shitty for him to stay

Did he actually say that though? I could not find these quotes. 

He seems much less talked about these days, although this could purely be because I see more villa news that all the other clubs combined. I am really excited to see what type of reception he receives at villa park, would love it if he got boo'ed loudly, but he does deserve recognition for what he has done for us. 

17 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

Did he actually say that though? I could not find these quotes. 

He seems much less talked about these days, although this could purely be because I see more villa news that all the other clubs combined. I am really excited to see what type of reception he receives at villa park, would love it if he got boo'ed loudly, but he does deserve recognition for what he has done for us. 

I would ignore his presence. Don't boo (no need for it, he served us well) but why would I clap an opposition player? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

What’s wrong with this?

Agent calls him and says company wants to pay him x amount for y amount of work, yes or no? 

He doesn’t have kids or a wife so probably has plenty of spare time. Why not take the money being chucked at him.

Surely having a wife and kid would be even more reason to chase easy cash? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

What’s wrong with this?

Agent calls him and says company wants to pay him x amount for y amount of work, yes or no? 

He doesn’t have kids or a wife so probably has plenty of spare time. Why not take the money being chucked at him.

SportsDirect are a deeply unethical company and Boohoo have been accused of modern slavery practices. I’d criticise it if played for Villa still. It was equally wrong for other sports stars to appear in that ad, but hey, diversity of opinion. I don’t expect morality that much in football these days. 

Apologies to those in this forum that are intent on talking down Grealish; but he's doing fine at City.

It will probably take him the first full season to get used to playing under Pep and with better players at City. I imagine he will come into his own over the Christmas period and in the New Year.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Wenger was wearing that 20 years ago 

He was also slowly working towards making Arsenal mid-table and winding their fans up well before that was par for the course there.  What a trend setter... 

Â