The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

today's game - always used to browse the BBC player ratings and Jack was always on 8 or 9 and usually at the front. In the fours, is not good enough for this guy - its looking like a really poor move on his part, driven by ego. 

BBC player ratings are irrelevant to footballing performance. It's angry reacts or likes from Joe Public. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

BBC player ratings are irrelevant to footballing performance. It's angry reacts or likes from Joe Public. 

So they boo when he's shit and applaud when he's great. Looks like he's shit at Citeh. 

Bluemoon forum seems to think LW isn't the position for him 😬 Think they're gonna be in for a shock if they think he can play midfield. 

I'm a bit conflicted, part of me is happy it's going wrong for him currently because well it's just funny. Then it's also a bit sad. He'll win far more trophies at City and will achieve what he likes but he'll just be another nothing player, he was completely idiolised at Villa. 

Oh well, £100m is looking a great deal. 

He was good at Brighton and average today but they lost because of errors which had nothing to do with him.  Its not like hes been a complete failure there but he hasn't lived up to his £100 mil price tag.  But hes been better than Sancho at United who didnt cost that much less. 

• Like 1

Genuine question, what greeting do you think he will get when he comes to Villa Park?

And secondly, if its a bad one, do you think he will be surprised?, i get the feeling he might be if its a really bad welcome....

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Genuine question, what greeting do you think he will get when he comes to Villa Park?

And secondly, if its a bad one, do you think he will be surprised?, i get the feeling he might be if its a really bad welcome....

I mean he should expect some boos, if he's surprised by that then he's thicker than I thought. It's just the nature of football. You can be the pride of Villa Park, but if you leave, you'll get booed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

I’ll be booing him

Beginning to think he never even went for trophies, he went for he's ego. You could tell by the way his lifestyle was going, he obviously wants all the flash. Shame Foden is taking all the praises. Will he be bothered, I think he is just happy to be at that plastic club on 300k a week, rather than getting a name for himself like he did at Villa.

• Like 1

Â