The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's not a big game. They rotate, he'll be rested occasionally. nobody is guarenteed a start in that team. 

I think Grealish is really thick. But I don't think he's "I'll start every single game for Man City" thick.

• Like 1

It's a skill that pep has that makes him the top manager that he is, he can rotate, stick £100m star boy on the bench, win the game, keep everyone happy

He does the same with all the players, of course he's doing it with grealish too

2 weeks ago there were people on here asking about his biscuit shins and why pep wasn't managing him better... 

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

DeBruyne, Silva, Foden on the left, where the hell does he fit in, seriously. What a waste of 100 million. A striker would have seen them walk the League title.

He will replace Sterling

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

It's a skill that pep has that makes him the top manager that he is, he can rotate, stick £100m star boy on the bench, win the game, keep everyone happy

He does the same with all the players, of course he's doing it with grealish too

2 weeks ago there were people on here asking about his biscuit shins and why pep wasn't managing him better... 

Is it really a skill to tell a 60 or 100 million player they are on the bench. Ole told Ronaldo was on the bench 2 Weeks ago 

• Like 2

Â