The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Think his last two/there performances for Man City he have averaged a rating on 5.

Course he is going to look class against Andorra, I’d hazard a guess some of us on here would look pretty handy against Andorra.

Not saying he isnt a great player but… you’d hope would be able to stand out against Andorra. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Lovely video. A lot of happy memories to be fair!

Possibly reading too much into what is a nice little video about the manager, so he’s obviously not the focus. However…

I do find it mildly interesting that while he features on the periphery in the video, none of the highlights centre on him. No volley against Derby, goals against Small Heath nowhere to be seen, Rotherham goal, his strike at Old Trafford, nope and nope. Crucial West Ham goal - no, goal to make it 7 against Liverpool, nope…

I appreciate the focus of the video will be and should be more towards current players. But Hutton’s featured. Tammy’s there. Even Samatta’s gets in among the highlights!!

This is more an observation on the club than Grealish, in fairness. I don’t want to take away from a nice little video, but his absence from the highlights jumped out at me.

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Possibly reading too much into what is a nice little video about the manager, so he’s obviously not the focus. However…

I do find it mildly interesting that while he features on the periphery in the video, none of the highlights centre on him. No volley against Derby, goals against Small Heath nowhere to be seen, Rotherham goal, his strike at Old Trafford, nope and nope. Crucial West Ham goal - no, goal to make it 7 against Liverpool, nope…

I appreciate the focus of the video will be and should be more towards current players. But Hutton’s featured. Tammy’s there. Even Samatta’s gets in among the highlights!!

This is more an observation on the club than Grealish, in fairness. I don’t want to take away from a nice little video, but his absence from the highlights jumped out at me.

Should’ve at least had the West Ham goal such was the importance of it.  Instead we got 4 consecutive Trezeguet goals.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I noticed that too, although tbf there are many many of our key moments over the last 3 years that didn't involve him directly and at the end of the day, it's about Smith and Grealish decuded he no longer wants to be a part of that project.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I noticed that too, although tbf there are many many of our key moments over the last 3 years that didn't involve him directly and at the end of the day, it's about Smith and Grealish decuded he no longer wants to be a part of that project.

This!  Jack has shown from his comments that he’s moved on from us and we have done the same.  This video is about Smith, I appreciate the club making it about Smith and then the players at the club…there were other players missing like Martinez and Axel, so it’s not big deal plus it is still a bit raw Jack leaving.

• Like 2

Â