The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 06/10/2021 at 12:39, HanoiVillan said:

Also his first international was only about 12 months ago, and prior to this summer he played for a bottom-half PL team that most people in other countries don't care about or have barely heard of.

Also, I'm very far from a footballer marketing consultant and I'm just guessing and thinking out loud here, but is a white guy from Birmingham who kind of mumbles and gives very earnest answers in interviews, yet also seems to have occasional disasters with alcohol and sex, the profile of someone who's going to become a global superstar? I dunno, it doesn't seem the most promising material to work with IMO.

Ozzie?

• Haha 1

I like that even though he only got 20 minutes away at a poor team when the game was already over, he still absolutely wanted to tear Andorra a new one.  We need players with a mean streak. 

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Best distribution I've seen from a goalie in ages. Always liked Johnstone, even if he now plays for Tesco. 

Yeah a brilliant throw and credit to Jack for initiating it as he bombed upfield as soon as Johnstone caught it and Sam saw the run. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

H-his family?

The new Narrative is that because his dad was in some way involved in his move, his family are in some way 'fair game' for whatever abuse or hate is thrown his way.

So that's cool.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The new Narrative is that because his dad was in some way involved in his move, his family are in some way 'fair game' for whatever abuse or hate is thrown his way.

So that's cool.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/.amp/news/man-city-paid-significant-sum-to-jack-grealish-camp-to-complete-100m-transfer

Seems legit to me

Â