The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No no no, he definitely conned the qualified doctors at both villa and England to get his move

Barely played in the euros and had to ice his legs after every appearance to get his move 

Edit - Just know that when his shins do finally play up because pep hasn't rested him despite it being a known issue it will because there's no winter break, the Xmas period is unfair to them and they need a B team in the championship 

I dont understand. Are you agreeing with my post or refuting it?

8 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I dont understand. Are you agreeing with my post or refuting it?

Completely agreeing with it ;)

I don't believe that grealish conned qualified doctors with a fake shin injury 

Edited by villa4europe

9 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Unless the BBC line up is wrong I’m just surprised this is the game he tries him at false 9. I think he can do it if he really does play between the lines, will be interesting to see.

They were wrong, it’s Sterling upfront. Weird for them to put him in the middle.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Completely agreeing with it ;)

I don't believe that grealish conned qualified doctors with a fake shin injury 

I don't but Smith said often 'We have to go off how Jack is feeling' and a lot of people were saying 100m is good for a guy with dodgy shins when we have to use him at every opportunity. 

I thought Man City might not mind if he's got a slight issue with his shins and needs to have a rest because they do that a lot anyway but it's interesting how he's been rolled out every single game, they don't seem concerned considering he was icing his shins only a few week prior to the start of the season when getting a 60 min run out for England. 

Â