The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

I think we will eventually be playing better without him.

Most definitely, despite how good we were last season our style of play this season  is unrecognisable from last, he didn’t outgrow us we outgrew him, and once again I post in this stupid thread 🤦🏿 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Most definitely, despite how good we were last season our style of play this season  is unrecognisable from last, he didn’t outgrow us we outgrew him, and once again I post in this stupid thread 🤦🏿 

I think we will be playing better now without Jack, that doesn't mean we wouldn't be even better with Jack still here.

Some of us might hate what's happened but it doesn't change the fact that he is a sublime talent.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2021 at 20:01, gwi1890 said:

So we win 3-0 and this becomes the most bumped thread? Seem we have more Jack Grealish fans here than Villa fans

You're blaming the Grealish "fans" for it getting bumped when we won, but it was clearly people mocking Grealish as a result :) 

21 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Remains to be seen...

It's kind of irrelevant though. Yeah we might end up better without him because we buy lots of new players and develop as a team and eventually become better.

But can anyone really say with a straight face that not having Grealish is better than having him?

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's kind of irrelevant though. Yeah we might end up better without him because we buy lots of new players and develop as a team and eventually become better.

But can anyone really say with a straight face that not having Grealish is better than having him?

Devastated when he left. 

It hurts but I think we're probably better off with the FFP assistance and Bailey, Ings + Buendia yeah. Would I have chosen that option? Not in August when I thought he was staying no.

Anyone saying he was overrated or stuff like that is just kidding themselves. That's OK though, people have different ways of confronting it. It's been unpleasant.

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It hurts but I think we're probably better off with the FFP assistance and Bailey, Ings + Buendia yeah.

Buendia would have signed anyway, Smith confirmed it.

And yes when you put it like that then it could work, but purely in terms of the player a team is always going to be better with a player like that than without.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Buendia would have signed anyway, Smith confirmed it.

And yes when you put it like that then it could work, but purely in terms of the player a team is always going to be better with a player like that than without.

I’ll have to agree with you there. I was adamant before he left he was absolutely world class and would improve literally any team in football. I have no love for the silly haired, glass shinned, lockdown breaking little Love Island contestant wannabe anymore, but he’s an astonishingly gifted footballer. I’ll reserve the right to be hypocritical about my feelings about Jack the individual, but I’m not even going to pretend our team is somehow better off without him in it. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

This is going exactly as I said, feels good to be right.

This move was always going to be great for all parties.

City are going to win the league, Jack is a regular starter and scoring goals in the CL, Villa are more cohesive team who don't have an over reliance on one player.

All the histrionics look really stupid.

Yeah, he is still a floppy haired, glass shined tw@ though.

• Like 3

Â