The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Was just coming on to post the same. More like a test match at City to be honest. I guess thats what happens when expectation is so high. Its just another goal scored for them. 

The celebration for torres scoring was exactly that, it was muted celebrations because of the offside it was just muted celebrations because it was just another goal 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Was just coming on to post the same. More like a test match at City to be honest. I guess thats what happens when expectation is so high. Its just another goal scored for them. 

When you can casually drop 6 on one of the best teams in Europe, the only thing you could get excited for is the knockout stage and actually winning the thing which still eludes them.

30 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's gonna win a ballon D'or

He wont. Messi, Lewandowski or Ronaldo will win the next 2 then Mbappe and  Haaland will dominate. He might het a nomination one year but he will need be incredible in a tournament 

Ibra, Xavi, Iniesta, Robben never got close to winning one

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

It is, but at the same time the CL isn't all it's made out to be. I hate the whole 'need to playing in the CL to prove myself' nonsense.

Our best player left to play in the CL and at the same time we sent a player out on loan who's our 3rd choice striker who's also playing in the CL tonight.

KO stages are usually top games mind.

Champions League is the ultimate club competition

Yes, you could play in there for Club Brugge, but when players say 'I need to be playing in the CL', they're referring to City, PSG etc, not Sheriff and Brugge

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

How can you get fired up for anything when you have a team where you can just bring Phil Foden and Raheem Sterling off the bench, or see the best RB in the world be a rotation player. They're at the point in a FM save where you just start to lose interest because it's all so easy, you've reached the top and there's nothing to challenge you.

Yep this is so true. Its like Monopoly and you have all of Mayfair . 

That said i have defo got over Grealish. Just where he should be playing Champions League. Over the hurt now.  BUT  still havent got over Joe Cole of all people saying that he was born to play for Man City. . The most ridiculous thing anyone could say. 

You know who city remind me of . Blackburn in the early 90s. Had some wonderful players but it just felt too plastic and false. It just isnt exciting to watch them . 

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

That said i have defo got over Grealish. Just where he should be playing Champions League. Over the hurt now.  BUT  still havent got over Joe Cole of all people saying that he was born to play for Man City. . The most ridiculous thing anyone could say. 

You know who city remind me of . Blackburn in the early 90s. Had some wonderful players but it just felt too plastic and false. It just isnt exciting to watch them . 

My favourite thing about "born to play for Man City" is that he was born is september 95, Man City got relegated that season... 

We finished 4th, semis of the FA Cup and won the League Cup 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Couldn’t agree more… He definitely deserves Champions League football…

But I can’t support him or bring myself to wish him well while he plays for City…

Hope he does well enough to earn himself a move to a European superpower on the continent… but I hope City don’t do well enough for him to come out of his stay with them with any medals, trophies, awards or achievements…

He deserves success… but not with them…

Yes, im bitter, twisted, have claret and blue glasses fused on, hate Man City and despise the fact he plays for them…

All of that is true… and im not in the slightest bit ashamed to admit it…

• Like 2

I'm happy for him. We're a long way off giving him the platform his talent deserves. I hope we get there, but even if he'd stayed it would have been a long shot within his peak years. 

£100m will do us nicely, and he could light up the Champions League this year and be rightly recognised as one of Europe's most exciting players. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Couldn’t agree more… He definitely deserves Champions League football…

But I can’t support him or bring myself to wish him well while he plays for City…

Hope he does well enough to earn himself a move to a European superpower on the continent… but I hope City don’t do well enough for him to come out of his stay with them with any medals, trophies, awards or achievements…

He deserves success… but not with them…

Yes, im bitter, twisted, have claret and blue glasses fused on, hate Man City and despise the fact he plays for them…

All of that is true… and im not in the slightest bit ashamed to admit it…

Who are these European superpowers? The only 2 not broke are Bayern who wont pay the fee and PSG who have just as dodgy owners as City

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I haven't got over Yorke continually referring to Man U as his club, when it was Villa who made him.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Who are these European superpowers? The only 2 not broke are Bayern who wont pay the fee and PSG who have just as dodgy owners as City

Top clubs in other leagues who play Champions League football in other countries…

Barca, Milan, Atletico, PSG, Bayern… and many more

Any of them… All lovely cities…

Anywhere but **** Manchester or another English club

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Top clubs in other leagues who play Champions League football in other countries…

Barca, Milan, Atletico, PSG, Bayern… and many more

Any of them… All lovely cities…

Anywhere but **** Manchester or another English club

none of them have money, its like your ignoring this big important thing

Sure he could go to another English club

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

none of them have money, its like your ignoring this big important thing

Sure he could go to another English club

I’m not ignoring it… I’m just stating that I can’t wish him well or want him to be successful whilst playing for them or another English club…

You asked me who the European Superpowers were, and I told you…

The biggest teams in the other big European leagues who are regularly in the Champions League…

I can’t bring myself to want to see him happy, smiling and holding medals and trophies for another English club… it doesn’t sit right with me… So while he IS at Man City, he will receive no positivity or well wishes from me… I hope something happens that sends his career sideways and Man City and their fans find a new hot property who puts Grealish on the scrap heap…

Â