The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

53 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the biggest question for me

Them 2 have to click for club and for country and so far from what I've seen they really don't 

Sterling is effective and frustrating in equal measure. Will be very interesting seeing how he plays with Jack tonight.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's so galling.  

Pepe will make him better which will help England.   He'll be more disciplined now. Gareth can trust him more now. 

He starts for England now because we need that 1 on 1 ability...... What, we didn't need that before Gareth?  

It's SICKENING. 

Yep he really is a muppet! 

Southgate's world of fiction won't stop now. Don't be surprised if starts talking about how Jack's pressing has improved after this.

Straight up, the man doesn't understand football. He was just very good at it. 

I know a few FA coaches who watched him do some sessions when he was hanging around the U21, said he was embarrassing. Can't coach, can't judge a player, basically let's the data team at St George's run the national side. He does the press conferences, that's it. 

He's there purely as a PR yes man who the FA know won't be caught taking a bribe or cheating on his wife.

Nice bloke though.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Southgate's world of fiction won't stop now. Don't be surprised if starts talking about how Jack's pressing has improved after this

I was thinking exactly that.  Not from Gareth necessarily but from everyone.  The myth that he never pressed when a Villa player will be amplified and this "perceived weakness" in his game will now be miraculously ironed out. 

Jack has been rubbish for City and England. He plays in a totally different way. He never carries the ball anymore. It’s his greatest strength! We will be buying him back for £25m at this rate. Grass not always greener!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's like he's a new player, it's nauseating. Everything about how Pep will take him to the next level etc. I don't think he'll have anywhere near the effect that Bruce/Terry and Smith have. Literally elevated him to heights unimaginable around 2017. He was close to becoming the next Ravel Morrison let's not forget.

we have a young english manager in smith, a young coach who has also been capped by england a gazillion times in terry, and the media's favourite dinosaur in bruce, being utterly disrespected for what they've done for jack's career. pep hasn't made him a £100m footballer, these lot did!!!

29 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Jack has been rubbish for City and England. He plays in a totally different way. He never carries the ball anymore. It’s his greatest strength! We will be buying him back for £25m at this rate. Grass not always greener!

It's going to be like Antoine Griezmann at Barca scenario.

Â