The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

There is no problem. He's one of the best players in the league and he has just left Villa after being here for 10 years. People are going to talk about him.

Just don't read the thread if you don't like it. 

No problem with the thread existing and as I said I totally get why its still so active. I was just wondering a loud how long it'll remain like that and hoping we don't become a club obsessed for a long time over an ex player. 

Edited by villaglint

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

No problem with the thread existing and as I said I totally get why its still so active. I was just wondering a loud how long it'll remain like that and hoping we don't become a club obsessed for a long time over an ex player. 

It'll stay front and centre for ages, there's a few closet citeh fans on here. Sport washing immoral shite of a club.

• Like 1

The Gareth Barry, James Milner, Ashley Young, Benteke threads all stayed open (or are open) long after they left us. Are we all closet city/liverpool/palace/man utd fans because we wrote in those too?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The Gareth Barry, James Milner, Ashley Young, Benteke threads all stayed open (or are open) long after they left us. Are we all closet city/liverpool/palace/man utd fans because we wrote in those too?

It's OK, just come out with it, just say the words, I'm a citeh fan, you'll feel much better for it. 🤪

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's OK, just come out with it, just say the words, I'm a citeh fan, you'll feel much better for it. 🤪

In all seriousness I don't particularly like City. 

But I acknowledge that they're one of the best teams in the world with one of the best managers in the world.

If more people admitted that they'd find it far easier to accept why jack left

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, villaglint said:

It's not hard to imagine that after a full season or two the thread will be less active as people become less interested in how he's doing. In the immediate aftermath of a very important transfer saga there's obviously lots to discuss. You can label it as obsessive if you like, and a small minority might be, but generally that's not the case. 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

In all seriousness I don't particularly like City. 

But I acknowledge that they're one of the best teams in the world with one of the best managers in the world.

If more people admitted that they'd find it far easier to accept why jack left

Of course they are and Pep uses everything at his disposal very well but that doesn't make them great club, they are owned by a despicable state that are effectively abusing a beautiful game so they can look a little better in the eyes of the world. No one is fooled though.

As for Jack, he broke a lot of hearts, some people live by a code of honour, they value honour, loyalty, faithfulness, people who's word you can put it the bank, people who were born with claret and blue blood and that was Jack until his ego clouded his thinking. Leaving to win things at a club like that is bullshit, the medals are on a plate for you, wheres the pride in that, his head was turned mixing with scum6 players looking down there noses at him and Villa, his ego took a bashing and he wants to be part of the scum.

You DO NOT change youre team, never. If  he was a walsall fan/player then move up the ladder to better yours and your families life, but you don't do it when you're at a club like ours.

Sky have brainwashed supporters in to supporting their product, screw your own club and support sky, Jack has fallen for it. Ffs what ramble.

We are all different, we see things differently and have different values, this is my opinion and I stand by it, if its different to another's then that's OK.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Of course they are and Pep uses everything at his disposal very well but that doesn't make them great club, they are owned by a despicable state that are effectively abusing a beautiful game so they can look a little better in the eyes of the world. No one is fooled though.

As for Jack, he broke a lot of hearts, some people live by a code of honour, they value honour, loyalty, faithfulness, people who's word you can put it the bank, people who were born with claret and blue blood and that was Jack until his ego clouded his thinking. Leaving to win things at a club like that is bullshit, the medals are on a plate for you, wheres the pride in that, his head was turned mixing with scum6 players looking down there noses at him and Villa, his ego took a bashing and he wants to be part of the scum.

You DO NOT change youre team, never. If  he was a walsall fan/player then move up the ladder to better yours and your families life, but you don't do it when you're at a club like ours.

Sky have brainwashed supporters in to supporting their product, screw your own club and support sky, Jack has fallen for it. Ffs what ramble.

We are all different, we see things differently and have different values, this is my opinion and I stand by it, if its different to another's then that's OK.

This is about as real as it can be made out to be from the heart of a fan.

Don't give a damn what Jack's done in the past, he chose his future at a Damn glory Club who have cheated the game in so many ways and continue to do so. Sure they play a nice game on the pitch but Jack wouldn't even be there if City's Owners didn't bend the rules. In fact they probably wouldn't have half the team they would right now if it wasn't for the things they have done to cheat the game.

I can't stomache even watching him play any longer, I can't stand turn coats and Liars and he conned all the fans at Villa with his words.

He will look back at all that he wins and show it off to visitors at his home but deep down Jack will know it wont never mean anything like it would of done being captain at Villa and winning silverware here.

Screw City and Screw Grealish..

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This is just total bollocks though

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Forget the sky bit

Its the "club like ours" bit that got me, what does that mean? Football has moved on, villa fans haven't 

WOW. Football has moved on but Villa fans haven't, you've just said it there in a nutshell, the tip of the pyramid is all that matters, oh and check the scores the weekend cos you're boyhood club might have played ffs.

So we're supposed to just give up on Villa and support football, we have rich owners trying to get us in to Europe and to win things, we ain't no SHA. We're just supposed to accept that we will never be able to win anything. How many players have sat on the bench and won medals, load of bollox pal.

18 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

See, you may have fallen for it too.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Forget the sky bit

Its the "club like ours" bit that got me, what does that mean? Football has moved on, villa fans haven't 

That's what I mean. Phil has just drawn the line in an arbitrary place because he supports Villa. So it's fine for a walsall fan/player to move on to better things but not for a Villa player? Why? Why is the line drawn at Villa? Coincidence?

Wouldn't Man City fans be saying the same thing about Foden if he decided to go to Real Madrid?

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

WOW. Football has moved on but Villa fans haven't, you've just said it there in a nutshell, the tip of the pyramid is all that matters, oh and check the scores the weekend cos you're boyhood club might have played ffs.

So we're supposed to just give up on Villa and support football, we have rich owners trying to get us in to Europe and to win things, we ain't no SHA. We're just supposed to accept that we will never be able to win anything. How many players have sat on the bench and won medals, load of bollox pal.

Where on earth are you getting this from? V4E or I have said nothing of the sort

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Opposite... Support villa but give up on football

The whole thing is rigged based on who earns the governing bodies the most money

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's what I mean. Phil has just drawn the line in an arbitrary place because he supports Villa. So it's fine for a walsall fan/player to move on to better things but not for a Villa player? Why? Why is the line drawn at Villa? Coincidence?

Wouldn't Man City fans be saying the same thing about Foden if he decided to go to Real Madrid?

Walsall to Villa is a whole different league for him, the difference between having a nice job playing the game you love to being a multi millionaire playing the game you love at the club you love.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The whole thing is rigged based on who earns the governing bodies the most money

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Where on earth are you getting this from? V4E or I have said nothing of the sort

I haven't quoted you, those are my words and the way I see the game. 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This is why I have an issue with it, shite club like citeh cheat their way up the game and were supposed to be happy when fans and media chirp about how great they are. 

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Walsall to Villa is a whole different league for him, the difference between having a nice job playing the game you love to being a multi millionaire playing the game you love at the club you love.

Villa to Man City is a whole different league, figuratively speaking (literally if you count the Champions League). I'm sorry but it is.

I think we're heading in the right direction to close that gap over time. But as it stands Man City are on another planet compared to Aston Villa. It's an absolutely huge step up.

• Like 1

Â