The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Watch him receive a 88/89 rated card on fifa 22 as well while we're at it. 

I will so boycott buying it as well.

In fact buy them all up so no man city fifa player can have any, then put max price on them 🤣

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's time to move on lads. You need to meet other people. Get outside , maybe take up some new hobbies.

Remove yourself from social media for a while. It's the other way you'll get over her...I mean him.

Don't get bitter lad. Get better.

Steps for getting over your footballing love leaving you: delete Facebook, lawyer up, hit the gym.

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Guarantee if Jack did something like this there'd be much less vitriol. This is a bluenose doing this after leaving what a club that signed him at 23 to his boyhood club.

I completely agree, but no likes for a post that has Deeney in it, sorry! 😄 Surprised that nose can read so well, though.

Edited by a-k

On 30/08/2021 at 01:35, Keyblade said:

You guys are being weird. He would have done this while at Villa too.

difference being we can now call it as it is about how cringeworthy and patheticly attention seeking it is...rather than pretending to like it

On 30/08/2021 at 01:35, Keyblade said:

You guys are being weird. He would have done this while at Villa too.

And we would have been massively embarrassed but would have felt compelled to defend him - now, we can admit what a clearing in the woods he looks. 

*edit*  Snap 🤣

Edited by TheStagMan

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's a bit different though when the club are kicking you out the door to being signed for 100m and the new poster boy of one of the most powerful clubs in the world.

Can people not see he can't be gushing over Villa??

Just look at the reception for Hourihane. 

Everyone wishing him well and saying how great he's been etc etc

It's because he's not good enough. I like the guy but he's leaving because we want to get rid. Anyone who is actually good enough to be signed by a great team gets pelters.

It's very strange behaviour.

• Like 2

What is the over/under on volume of time that needs to pass until this thread is no longer permanently on first page of unread threads. 

2/3 years or are we going to be permanently obsessed with this guy. 

I get it he was my favourite player too, but he's dead to me now. Dont wish him ill, just dont care about him at all anymore. He is a competitor now so gets treated that way. 

Yes.....I do realise me posting this is contributing to the problem. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Just look at the reception for Hourihane. 

Everyone wishing him well and saying how great he's been etc etc

It's because he's not good enough. I like the guy but he's leaving because we want to get rid. Anyone who is actually good enough to be signed by a great team gets pelters.

It's very strange behaviour.

Love Hourihane's contribution, but of course you're correct.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Love Hourihane's contribution, but of course you're correct.

Yeah I did too. And he's from about half an hour down the road from where my Mom is from in West Cork so I've always wanted him to succeed and really liked him. My family always ask how he's doing etc

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, villaglint said:

What is the over/under on volume of time that needs to pass until this thread is no longer permanently on first page of unread threads. 

2/3 years or are we going to be permanently obsessed with this guy. 

I get it he was my favourite player too, but he's dead to me now. Dont wish him ill, just dont care about him at all anymore. He is a competitor now so gets treated that way. 

Yes.....I do realise me posting this is contributing to the problem. 

There is no problem. He's one of the best players in the league and he has just left Villa after being here for 10 years. People are going to talk about him.

Just don't read the thread if you don't like it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I did too. And he's from about half an hour down the road from where my Mom is from in West Cork so I've always wanted him to succeed and really liked him. My family always ask how he's doing etc

The corned beef down that way is a taste to behold 

Â