The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

What does "real fan" even mean? 

He doesn't actually support villa it's a fabrication because he left and fans of clubs never leave under any circumstances? 

Because that doesn't leave a lot of professional footballers as "real" football fans 

Maybe that tells you something... 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He doesn't actually support villa it's a fabrication because he left and fans of clubs never leave under any circumstances? 

Because that doesn't leave a lot of professional footballers as "real" football fans 

Probably the moment the become professionals in the very sport they could be "real" fans of, that whole notion goes out the window. I can be a "real" Toronto Raptors fan growing up, but the moment I get drafted that goes out the window, especially if the LA Lakers come calling.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Sancho proper ghosted today.

Grealish looking the much better signing so far. Always gets on the ball making things happen. Never goes hiding or ghosting in games.

Obviously there is still bitterness there etc.

But I genuinely believe he is Englands best winger / attacking midfield player, by a long long way. 

Providing "Pep Bingo" is favourable towards him, and he concentrates more on Football than being a celebrity, I genuinely expect him to be a world class, elite player influencing CL semi finals, finals, World cups etc. 

Foden maybe has the potential to get there, but nowhere near realised yet. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah, all those pictures of him as a kid in a Villa shirt are all fake news!

9 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Obviously there is still bitterness there etc.

But I genuinely believe he is Englands best winger / attacking midfield player, by a long long way. 

Providing "Pep Bingo" is favourable towards him, and he concentrates more on Football than being a celebrity, I genuinely expect him to be a world class, elite player influencing CL semi finals, finals, World cups etc. 

Foden maybe has the potential to get there, but nowhere near realised yet. 

One of his biggest strength is his huge confidence.

Doesn't matter if he loses the ball 1,2 or 5 times. He will keep demanding the ball, and never stop trying things.

Most players will play it safe if they have a poor start. In my opinion it's  main factor to what separate very good players to world class players.

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yeah, all those pictures of him as a kid in a Villa shirt are all fake news!

These days he looks like my 7 year old has tired to dress him 😂

47 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Probably the moment the become professionals in the very sport they could be "real" fans of, that whole notion goes out the window. I can be a "real" Toronto Raptors fan growing up, but the moment I get drafted that goes out the window, especially if the LA Lakers come calling.

Sure, but Grealish is a Villa fan.

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

A real fan of a club who's a player would certainly of told City to take there medals and shove them up there ass. Jack could of made a statement but he's not F'ing Villa fan.

It's one thing I do disagree with Smith on, is that I went forgive him like he says fans will or forget all that Jack said.

I'm glad he's gone now to be fair, feels like the squad can finally breathe without one guy being the centre of attention and no doubt making the rest feel inferior. Players can certainly shine more now theres no player that's outgrown the club.

He always mentioned about leaving near enough every season since our owner took over. He got his wish in the end and good riddance to players who ain't got there heart in Villa anymore.

• Like 1

Â