The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

"Leicester did it"

There was a reason they were 5000-1 to win, because that's how likely they were of doing it.

The bookies were literally telling you that the chance of them winning the league was one in five thousand. 

I love Leicester for doing it, but it won't happen again, and it's highly, highly unlikely to happen to Villa.

That doesn't mean "we don't believe", "we're shit fans" or "what's the point even following us" - a lot of us just see it for what it is, entertainment. 

I'm 34 and I don't even think in my lifetime I've seen Villa beat Man Utd at Villa Park yet.. 

Yeah, it was a total fluke. Literally everything that could've gone right for them went right.

Obviously they've since gone on to be a solid top 6 club but I think that's in large part off the back of that league win.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Personally i dont care that much but the way he invented transfer fees to show how they could sign Jack has put him into a corner. I imagine Ronaldo be getting a million or so a week 

I found it odd he said that. It was a strange occurance.

Just now, Keyblade said:

He gets like 5 touches a half. What a change of pace for him. £100m and he's like that new guy that nobody passes to at school.

Seriously though doesn't that also speak to how off the wall that transfer was from a City perspective. He is currently playing as a £100 million decoy. 

• Like 1

I stick to my thought that they didn't need him. I only think they bought him, to raise the commercial side more than anything, thinking he'll be the next Beckham. I mean they claim to be a big team, but no one really stands out as the poster boy fans go for.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not been able to watch so far, but it seems slick is having a good game, based on commentary?

When he gets the ball he's ok

But he barely gets the ball

He's in so much space it's scary and then just don't use him 

• Like 2

Â