The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Most annoying thing about this whole Kane thing today was how I was so confident and looking forward to seeing our owners do exactly what Levy has done in refusing to even speak with City and point blank refuse any offers. People would have been taking notice of us and how serious we are. But of course the stupid release clause fked us all over

Insisted on by his camp

3 hours ago, colhint said:

I think It's better if you don't play for your home team club. He's been our best player for a generation, maybe all time. He played when we were crap, went down a division. And then when the best team or one of the top 3 in the world, makes you the one chance to go and play at the highest level, Plop man u etc won't really win the league many times in his remaining career. And he takes it. Then all of a sudden he's Ratboy?   I remember laughing at small heath fans reaction when Trevor Francis left, I'll bet a few of them laugh at us now.

Yep he’s now the 4th Villa captain to go there in the last 14 years, no real Villa fan would do it in my opinion. I know it’s an emotionally based decision but still, being born and bred from multiple generations of fan you don’t do this. I was asked today what would I do if my son was in the same position as Jack was. Honestly if my son was on Jack’s contract prior to city I’d say No, some things are more important than money, and really how much do you need? It’s just pure greed in my opinion.

Comparing it to Francis is ludicrous different clubs different trajectories etc

Also statically he’s not our best ever player, he didn’t get us promoted he was a kid when we went down and Cahill has won more than Jack likely ever will especially now with Fraudiola leaving. We loved him but we had Jack tinted glasses on, the veil has lifted now I just see an arrogant kid from Shirley who’s shît on his boyhood club to build a “brand”. It’s everything I despise in modern football he epitomises that and I’m glad a lot of neutrals I’ve spoken too think less of him for it to. **** him 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

There is a chance that an Aston villa youth team product could be on the shortlist for the Ballon dor in the next few years, aiming to be one of the most famous footballers on the planet 

And we have fans who would rather see him break his leg and never play again 

I wouldn’t wish career threatening injury on him, but him winning a Ballon d’Or and becoming the most famous player on the planet while representing Man ****ing City would give me absolutely no pleasure whatsoever. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Honestly if my son was on Jack’s contract prior to city I’d say No, some things are more important than money, and really how much do you need? It’s just pure greed in my opinion.

I'd so go for it and ask for a yacht personally.

On 24/08/2021 at 21:52, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's a Wag Wag World on Twitter: "A visibly drunk #JackGrealish spotted on  night out in Manchester with former #LoveIsland contestant #EllieBrown.  Source: The Sun… https://t.co/acuIPvJT8k"

238909856_378620490564429_7540691350918688830_n.jpg

Got sent these, apparently " His antics have already started ".

Also, I never knew you could literally evolve into a cringe ball.... Jesus.

Of course he hangs around with Jack Fowler 😂

Edited by Tom13

7 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I would quite happily see the whole country’s World Cup hopes go up in smoke if the deciding kick (and all of the associated blame, stigma, disappointment, shame and hate that goes with missing it) is taken by Jack Grealish…

He isn’t one of us anymore… and as a consequence, I’m happy to see his career go up in smoke any way possible…

I can’t stand international football anyway…

Cheering alongside Man Utd, Spurs and Man City fans et al. and having to pretend they are… people?!

Having our players go and get either slated… or worse… tapped up?

I’m not a football fan… I’m a Villa fan…

Sorry mate your obsessed and sad. Would you be as bitter if he went to a non elite club like Spurs? 

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh Jack. He's the poster boy. It's brilliant. He's a real character. He has his own personality and a sense of style. He's a maverick. It's just old bastards complaing about his hair. His socks ....and his clothes. Get with it grandad. He's snagged half of brum too what a lad. Go on son.

Jack leaves.

Your clothes are shit mate. Your hair's shit. You're a diving word removed. Pull your socks up. You cheating scumbag. 

Some thought all of the bottom line even before he left.

How good he is, and was for us, doesn't mean his clothes, hair and character aren't shit.

That particular outfit would be shit by most peoples standards, over the age of 12.

The only reason they are probably "Cool ' is probably because they cost thousands.

A designer could throw shit at a sweater, call it " The limited stool ' and some would claim it's mint.

Its" abstract " and we just don't get it.... gimme a break.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Insisted on by his camp

Yep he’s now the 4th Villa captain to go there in the last 14 years, no real Villa fan would do it in my opinion. I know it’s an emotionally based decision but still, being born and bred from multiple generations of fan you don’t do this. I was asked today what would I do if my son was in the same position as Jack was. Honestly if my son was on Jack’s contract prior to city I’d say No, some things are more important than money, and really how much do you need? It’s just pure greed in my opinion.

Comparing it to Francis is ludicrous different clubs different trajectories etc

Also statically he’s not our best ever player, he didn’t get us promoted he was a kid when we went down and Cahill has won more than Jack likely ever will especially now with Fraudiola leaving. We loved him but we had Jack tinted glasses on, the veil has lifted now I just see an arrogant kid from Shirley who’s shît on his boyhood club to build a “brand”. It’s everything I despise in modern football he epitomises that and I’m glad a lot of neutrals I’ve spoken too think less of him for it to. **** him 

He's been a Villa fan for about 20 years. So If your son wasn't quite as good and on say, El Ghazi's wage and then Chelsea offered him chumps league, would you say he wasn't a real fan.

How is it different to Francis, 1 team qualified for the European cup not four. We wont make chumps league this year. 

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

There is a chance that an Aston villa youth team product could be on the shortlist for the Ballon dor in the next few years, aiming to be one of the most famous footballers on the planet 

And we have fans who would rather see him break his leg and never play again 

I'm paraphrasing someone else from earlier in this thread. We all knew he was a bit of a word removed, but he was OUR word removed.

• Like 1

So it appears Guardiola is leaving in two years...

If S****y win Nothing this season (a big if) will Guardiola leave sooner? And if so where would that leave Greal-hiss?

I'm sorry, it does sound bitter but I cannot support him anymore, he's turned his back on us and is now no longer a Villan. He's a true Villain!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some thought all of the bottom line even before he left.

How good he is, and was for us, doesn't mean his clothes, hair and character aren't shit.

That particular outfit would be shit by most peoples standards, over the age of 12.

The only reason they are probably "Cool ' is probably because they cost thousands.

A designer could throw shit at a sweater, call it " The limited stool ' and some would claim it's mint.

Its" abstract " and we just don't get it.... gimme a break.

Those jeans are also much, MUCH worse than any of the Supreme/Nike stuff he was being slated for wearing, or when he wore a white T-shirt and sweatpants and got called out.

They are very different 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So it appears Guardiola is leaving in two years...

If S****y win Nothing this season (a big if) will Guardiola leave sooner? And if so where would that leave Greal-hiss?

I'm sorry, it does sound bitter but I cannot support him anymore, he's turned his back on us and is now no longer a Villan. He's a true Villain!

It would leave him as one of the best players in the country playing for the best team in the country.

I'm sure he'll be fine

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

did pep add that he was looking forward the challenge of winning ligue a as new PSG boss?

He found Celtic a difficult job since Rangers are competing again

10 hours ago, colhint said:

He's been a Villa fan for about 20 years. So If your son wasn't quite as good and on say, El Ghazi's wage and then Chelsea offered him chumps league, would you say he wasn't a real fan.

How is it different to Francis, 1 team qualified for the European cup not four. We wont make chumps league this year. 

Your comparing a different thing there, I said on Jack’s current deal I’d have stayed. If you’re not getting your market value it’s a different conversation but we were offering £225k p/w over 5 years that’s roughly £60m. To stay at the club you supposedly love and lead it back to the upper echelons of English football (because that’s happening over the next 2-3 years) or go to a club you have no connection to for £100m? 

To me I’d stay both sums are obscene, you’re set for life with it especially given potential earnings outside the game. Why go there for that with no connection to them? It’s greed. I’ve been warned before so can’t say anything else but “over sweeteners” had a say in this, it’s financial greed that has done this nothing more.

• Like 1

Â