The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He better be careful.. yeah its fine to let loose and unwind.. but if hes not careful and he gets an alcahol problem and go down the way of Gazza..  Not liking his attitude at the moment. Not very professional. Wonder what Tim thinks.

Edited by KSV

Or like this guy and have no career at all ( as a side note - thirteen hours of football since City's last home goal, Jesus! that is like one of our records :D )

Edited by GENTLEMAN

ive got absolutely no problem with that photo either, or the fact that the bottle cost £1k (apparently) 

i dont know if the gutter press are trying to imply that he drank half that bottle, which id like to think we are all smart enough to know isnt true, and he's on holiday with his brother and his mates, he's got a lot of money for a 19 year old, so he bought an expensive bottle of vodka, so what? he's probably paid for the whole holiday and every single drink on it

• Like 1

I was more concerned about the previous photo, this one should be file under young lad with plenty of money on holiday has a party. The previous photo he had gone too far and could have caused himself an injury or got into trouble of some kind. This photo he is at a party with friends and has shared an expensive bottle of vodka with them. Better a decent bottle than some cheap nasty vodka that could do some damage in my opinion. The problem for Jack is he has given the press that first photo, and now he has to watch out that he doesn't gain a reputation as a footballer who drinks too much. The press are now onto him, and will be watching him closely.

• Like 1

Thing is I wouldn't want a best or gazza. Sounds daft but having players like that would be so frustrating. A joy to watch but they should have won so so so much more, and in terms of gazza - at international level too.

Do we know when the photo was taken? Is this a separate incident after the passing out one, or is this the reason he passed out in the previous photos? For all we know, he has had one mad day on the vodka and passed out in the road, but the way the press will portray it is that these are separate incidents and that he is the new Gazza and out getting smashed every night.

ive got absolutely no problem with that photo either, or the fact that the bottle cost £1k (apparently) 

i dont know if the gutter press are trying to imply that he drank half that bottle, which id like to think we are all smart enough to know isnt true, and he's on holiday with his brother and his mates, he's got a lot of money for a 19 year old, so he bought an expensive bottle of vodka, so what? he's probably paid for the whole holiday and every single drink on it

It's a bottle of Ciroc vodka, so if it cost a grand he's been ripped off good n proper.

:P

Â