The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Done nothing he wouldnt have done in a villa shirt...if anything a couple of times in the box he has passed when normally he would have taken the defender on....only difference is Martin Tyler reaching for the andrex in true big team player touches the ball style everytime he gets it...bore of sky

• Like 3

He's doing fine but I've noticed how often he just walks around when his teammates have the ball.  It happened in the Euros too, maybe it's just something I never noticed for us as we would get him the ball at the first opportunity.  It's weird that he is playing alongside probably the two least technically proficient players in the squad, Mendy and Sterling.

Grealish done OK, few nice touches but the overall team movement has been poor. Man City being quite cautious and slow in their build up play. Spurs looks dangerous so I think Man City just biding their time. Decent game so far. As we all know Jack can play levels above his first half output. 

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

He's doing fine but I've noticed how often he just walks around when his teammates have the ball.  It happened in the Euros too, maybe it's just something I never noticed for us as we would get him the ball at the first opportunity.  It's weird that he is playing alongside probably the two least technically proficient players in the squad, Mendy and Sterling.

I can imagine he'll get bored of Mendy telling him what to do pretty quickly 

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I got him in draft fantasy to soften the blow if he does well this season . . . but now I need him to do well each week 😞

Can't bring myself to watch, so I've just got the minute-by-minute open.

Did not put him in my team this year, when do city play Burnley? Hoping he ends up on the end of a Ben Mee challenge... 

• Sad 2

Looks so subdued. And he looked so serious warming up.  No laughing and smiling. 

I am sure he will go on to be incredible with them but it does show that Deano defo knew how to get the best out of him and it wasnt just Grelish being brilliant. 

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bit of a farce really.

Doesn't seem to fit.

He's not what City need.

Just seemed to buy him because it was an easy clause to activate.

Just doesn't seem right this

This is what the likes of Milan used to do decades ago and Bayern now. Just stockpile the good players so other teams can't have them more than anything. It sucks.

• Like 2

Â