The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

This sort of behaviour has become much more prevalent than when I was a teenager, way back in the mists of time. It happened then, too, but not to the same extent. 

It has become almost acceptable now, and that is ok, things change, the present generation is different.

My concern here is that Grealish has to be more careful or he will destroy a very promising career. He has been warned already, and all it takes is for a headstrong manager like Sherwood to decide he will not be messed around with, and Grealish is out the door, and we have lost what I think will be a very good player.

Quite like watching Pointless and then the News. Can't believe I'm that guy.

You might be him, but not necessarily. If you want to be him you can. 

I have a Nissan Juke....I'm THAT GUY too

You most certainly are that guy.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

reading an article on BBC earlier about young sportstars misbehaving mainly aimes at Wilshire but mentioned our Jack in it and then it bizarrely went on a rant about George Graham and Tony Adams

Edited by Zatman

Should have ended up in a bush, he will learn for next time.

He probably did in his hotel room Afterwards.

Trouble is you can't do much damage in that state.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

reading an article on BBC earlier about young sportstars misbehaving mainly aimes at Wilshire but mentioned our Jack in it and then it bizarrely went on a rant about George Graham and Tony Adams

Even though the article made scant mention of Jack, what was the illustration used?

You guessed...

_83639393_grealish.jpg

For better or worse he has provided the image of the summer.

I'm glad to be in the mindset that I can't think of anything worse than being so drunk I'm on the floor in the road.

And yes I have been on wild nights over and over again and have probably drank what jack did ten fold.

He's probably an absolute lightweight who had a fishbowl.

But you just get to a stage in your life and I don't think it's anything to do with age (as some of my mates aren't there yet) where your stood in a club, music blaring, drinks poor quality and overpriced, and you can't move and the penny finally drops - this is shit!

Horse race meeting and a nice meal anyday of the week for me.

• Like 4

You don't get this type of behaviour with the top tennis players. To be a winner at any sport you have to be 100% professional all of the time. Something Jack needs to learn. 

Thank you, thats my argument exactly.

Messi is raw genius and talent. Ronaldo is greatly gifted, but I believe nobody in the world of football looks after himself or trains as hard as Ronaldo. It just pains me that footballers such as Grealish could be much better at what they do if they stayed a little more comitted.

• Like 1

SSN asking all the U21 players their thoughts on the photo

**** off

Why aren't they asking them if they're tempted to get some hookers back to their rooms and racially insult them whilst filming them lick their team mates bum holes? Because the Leicester 3 were players they hadn't built up so weren't trying to knock down...

• Like 1

You don't get this type of behaviour with the top tennis players. To be a winner at any sport you have to be 100% professional all of the time. Something Jack needs to learn.

Thank you, thats my argument exactly.

Messi is raw genius and talent. Ronaldo is greatly gifted, but I believe nobody in the world of football looks after himself or trains as hard as Ronaldo. It just pains me that footballers such as Grealish could be much better at what they do if they stayed a little more comitted.

You think Ronaldo and messi never enjoy themselves a little too much?

I'm still convinced the only difference between jack and any other footballer, and any other sports star for that matter, is that jack was stupid enough to get caught

**** off

Why aren't they asking them if they're tempted to get some hookers back to their rooms and racially insult them whilst filming them lick their team mates bum holes? Because the Leicester 3 were players they hadn't built up so weren't trying to knock down...

Exactly.  They're not as famous.

**** off

Exactly. They're not as famous.

What they did was 10 times worse and yet got half the coverage, the media at it's finest

This sort of behaviour has become much more prevalent than when I was a teenager, way back in the mists of time. It happened then, too, but not to the same extent. 

It has become almost acceptable now, and that is ok, things change, the present generation is different.

My concern here is that Grealish has to be more careful or he will destroy a very promising career. He has been warned already, and all it takes is for a headstrong manager like Sherwood to decide he will not be messed around with, and Grealish is out the door, and we have lost what I think will be a very good player.

I am not sure if there is a significant increase in consumation of harmful substances. It might appear that way due to the increase in media/Information-sources including social media. 

Oh and whoever said that top 10 players don't do stuff like this....Franck Ribéry got caught smoking a spliff. :D

Back to Jack: If given a warning by your (very well paying) employer, it should be taken far more seriously. However I seriously doubt that a player of Jack's potential would be shown the door after a series of rather small incidents. The club would be shooting itself in the foot.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

Â