The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Looks like he's just having a lie down to me, was a long season and it's hot out there.  Nothing wrong with taking a quick nap in the middle of the street, I do it all the time.

perhaps it leads on from most of his mates having a sleep on the pitch :P

Well that leads to the question, would you rather him sleep on the streets of tenerife whilst on holiday or sleep on the pitch at villa park? haha

He needs new friends. Why would his mates take pics of him and post them up. It's obvious what will happen! (I'm assuming it was a friend of his that posted it, like the last one).

Can't believe really that anyone can think it's routine or remotely OK to get so pissed on holiday that you sleep in the street.

But in Grealish's case he will be under contract to keep himself in decent physical shape during the summer break and I can't really see how spending the night comatose in the road of a Spanish holiday resort can be contributing to that.

Edited by briny_ear

The fact that he went out and got pissed isn't an issue. The fact that he was unconscious on the street, alone, in the middle of the night, however, is. I would be critical of his friends for not looking after him but for all we know he wandered off unbeknownst to them. I'm sure they weren't in great shape themselves.

Also I'm sure the girl and her boyfriend could have done more than take a picture and post it on Twitter, even if he was completely out of it. I had a look at some of the tweets back and forth... Tragic.

Lest we forget, we were all very young and very stupid once. You'd be hopeful he'd learn from this and maybe mind himself a bit better.

And all this clamour over which country he's going to choose... I'll tell you what, if he doesn't improve his drinking you boys can have him.

• Like 3

He should look at someone like James Milner as an example of how to look after yourself.

Sadly, if this was Wilshere or Sterling lying in the street I would be thinking "prize bellends". As it's Grealish I'm not angry...just disappointed.

• Like 1

He should look at someone like James Milner as an example of how to look after yourself.

Sadly, if this was Wilshere or Sterling lying in the street I would be thinking "prize bellends". As it's Grealish I'm not angry...just disappointed.

Exactly, seems like because he's one of our own people take a difference stance on this. No problem with him getting drunk, but ending up in the middle of the street is embarrassing, and people saying this is normal?

Can't believe really that anyone can think it's routine or remotely OK to get so pissed on holiday that you sleep in the street.

But in Grealish's case he will be under contract to keep himself in decent physical shape during the summer break and I can't really see how spending the night comatose in the road of a Spanish holiday resort can be contributing to that.

It's more than okay, and absolutely routine...

Exactly, seems like because he's one of our own people take a difference stance on this. No problem with him getting drunk, but ending up in the middle of the street is embarrassing, and people saying this is normal?

It's not normal for your average 30 year old bloke or a 19 year old of many other countries, but for this country, it is. Jack's about the same age as me and I have seen pictures of the majority of people I'm friends with in that sort of state. It's just the binge drinking culture for teenage lads - however I am surprised that it transcends over to premier league footballers

• Like 1

Grealish.gif

The flashing on this gif gave me a fit. Someone took a photo of me, and put it on Twitter, saying I was "rekt". The Daily Mail did a story about it. Said it's an example of "Broken Britain", and I've now got to go to a meeting with HR.

• Like 2

Â