The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It's amazing how much of a word removed Grealish has apparently always been now that he's moved :D 

im hoping someone has the time to drag up some of the weird behaviour when he wasnt starting for england in the euros...

bound to be at least one crazy who has changed their tune

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's amazing how much of a word removed Grealish has apparently always been now that he's moved :D 

In fairness he was always a bit of a word removed. Lockdown-breaking and the photos of him passed out pissed are pretty poor (along with various drug rumours but they've always been only rumours), but the drink driving escapade was pure scumbag. Footballing-wise he's always gone down easily and let's face it been a bit of a diving moaning word removed. But he was our word removed. It's football, it's tribal, that he was ours made a hell of a difference to how we viewed him. I loved our word removed. Now he's not ours we can all accept that he's, well, a bit of a word removed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

think he wanted to make sure he was available for the euros. that was his priority

And there's no better way of this than missing months of football at the critical stage before the squad was announced. There was widespread concern about him lacking match fitness, and him therefore being a questionable pick.

I can understand people disliking the guy, but this take is absolutely nuts.

Edited by Davkaus

4 minutes ago, blunther said:

In fairness he was always a bit of a word removed. Lockdown-breaking and the photos of him passed out pissed are pretty poor (along with various drug rumours but they've always been only rumours), but the drink driving escapade was pure scumbag. Footballing-wise he's always gone down easily and let's face it been a bit of a diving moaning word removed. But he was our word removed. It's football, it's tribal, that he was ours made a hell of a difference to how we viewed him. I loved our word removed. Now he's not ours we can all accept that he's, well, a bit of a word removed.

nail on head Sir

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Well yeah… While your dating someone, you tend to see the good parts and let the shitty bits slide… Sometimes, you even find some of their shitty personality traits or decisions funny and you laugh at them and think: “Ahhh, classic <insert name here>“

Then when you break up because they run off with the rich, people trafficking, child murderer down the road - suddenly, their flaws aren’t so funny or cute anymore… You just realise you’ve had the piss taken out of you for so long!

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He's always been a word removed. But he was our word removed.

Well precisely. And it really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that Aston Villa fans like Jack Grealish a lot less now that he’s no longer an Aston Villa player. Being an Aston Villa player was, after all, the thing I by far liked the best about him in the first place. 

His body language on the pitch was that of a word removed so many times. If someone missed a chance, messed up a pass, didn't pass to him.

That with the many incidents, you can tell he's a bit of a knob.

But when he's a brilliant player playing for your team, you accept it.

• Like 2

Noticed that all Villa players used the word brother in their farewell tweets to him. Gotta wonder if this was a passive aggressive little poke at him for abandoning ship?

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

and im not saying it was a conspiracy. i'm just saying jack lied...no one else. england were just treating an injury they were told he had

To get more game time in the Euros he sidelined himself with a fake injury to lose all his match fitness and risk his spot in the squad 🤔 

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

His body language on the pitch was that of a word removed so many times. If someone missed a chance, messed up a pass, didn't pass to him.

That with the many incidents, you can tell he's a bit of a knob.

But when he's a brilliant player playing for your team, you accept it.

The Ronaldo affect 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Stuff like this is also why I hope none of our players ever play for England again.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/05/jack-grealish-seals-record-100m-manchester-city-move-from-aston-villa

Translated as: “Yeah, I was tapped up by the players too. They tap each other up all the time on international duty”

Oh and…Stonesy, Raz, Walks 🤮

Yeah I cringed badly at the nicknaming 🤢

1 hour ago, Rino8 said:

It's what being in the England camp does, and I'm sure you'll all disagree but Jack's a fuckboy. A classic one of the lads that probably felt a bit out of the loop down at Villa while all his mates are off playing in finals and winning things. 

The fact he's a huge Love Island fan says a lot 🤦‍♂️

Now i have slept on it i dont feel any better but it has made me 2nd guess all of his actions. 

All of a sudden he was back with his girlfriend after a couple of years of him being photographed in all sorts of compromising positions and sliding into DMs whatever that means with Love Island rejects.

Could this have been a cold and calculating manoeuvre to show Pep he was settling down ? It came out of the blue . 

Anyway its all guesswork . We feel.cheated and shit . By this time next month we will be over it and supporting the new improved team being put on the grass .

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Now i have slept on it i dont feel any better but it has made me 2nd guess all of his actions. 

All of a sudden he was back with his girlfriend after a couple of years of him being photographed in all sorts of compromising positions and sliding into DMs whatever that means with Love Island rejects.

Could this have been a cold and calculating manoeuvre to show Pep he was settling down ? It came out of the blue . 

Anyway its all guesswork . We feel.cheated and shit . By this time next month we will be over it and supporting the new improved team being put on the grass .

I doubt Pep would care tbf. Not harmed Kyle Walker's playing time.

Â