The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yes...total BS

smith said it was a 'strange' injury. i don't think it was picked up on any scans or anything. said it was down to jack when he returns and when he stops feeling discomfort

think he wanted to make sure he was available for the euros. that was his priority

He had same injury 3 seasons ago

39 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yes...total BS

smith said it was a 'strange' injury. i don't think it was picked up on any scans or anything. said it was down to jack when he returns and when he stops feeling discomfort

think he wanted to make sure he was available for the euros. that was his priority

Was the constant icing of them during the Euros part of the conspiracy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Was the constant icing of them during the Euros part of the conspiracy?

and im not saying it was a conspiracy. i'm just saying jack lied...no one else. england were just treating an injury they were told he had

45 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know it's been posted but I'm still **** sick with it

Disgusting tweet honestly, Ben White nothing, Sancho nothing.

Complete lack of respect. England captain on strike. I'm glad Italy won. words removed.

Villa over England always. 

• Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

and im not saying it was a conspiracy. i'm just saying jack lied...no one else. england were just treating an injury they were told he had

because england's physios and drs got their qualifications in packs of frosties?

• Haha 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

because england's physios and drs got their qualifications in packs of frosties?

whatever, just my opinion. i just think he's that much of a word removed

Stuff like this is also why I hope none of our players ever play for England again.

Grealish, who knows Sterling and Foden from the England squad, along with John Stones and Kyle Walker, said: “That helps massively. We speak when we are away with England about our own clubs and Stonesy, Raz, Phil and Walks have had nothing but good things to say whenever it’s been mentioned.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/05/jack-grealish-seals-record-100m-manchester-city-move-from-aston-villa

Translated as: “Yeah, I was tapped up by the players too. They tap each other up all the time on international duty”

Oh and…Stonesy, Raz, Walks 🤮

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Stuff like this is also why I hope none of our players ever play for England again.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/05/jack-grealish-seals-record-100m-manchester-city-move-from-aston-villa

Translated as: “Yeah, I was tapped up by the players too. They tap each other up all the time on international duty”

Players talking to each other isn't tapping up ffs :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It's a disgrace. I've always been a big believer that footballers on international duty should not be allowed to talk to each other. They should be banned from whatsapp, instagram and any form of social communication.

Letters.

Pigeon carriers.

Ban it all.

Players...talking to each other. It's an outrage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rino8 said:

It's what being in the England camp does, and I'm sure you'll all disagree but Jack's a fuckboy. A classic one of the lads that probably felt a bit out of the loop down at Villa while all his mates are off playing in finals and winning things. 

Yep. There’s a reason some disliked him in the dressing room. The likes of Philips seem a lot more grounded. Not trying to be one of the ‘lads’.  

7 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

It’s become an exclusive club hasn’t it, playing for England. Mostly a bunch of social media show ponies. I don’t dislike Jack, but he fits right in with that kind of clan. He made it big at villa, but now he’s go on to proper wag level at City with all their stars. 

Just now, Rino8 said:

It's what being in the England camp does, and I'm sure you'll all disagree but Jack's a fuckboy. A classic one of the lads that probably felt a bit out of the loop down at Villa while all his mates are off playing in finals and winning things. 

I doubt he felt particularly out of the loop, but it appears that he's incredibly popular with the football lads across the board.  Best mates with Ben Chilwell (Chils I think he calls him, so we can get outraged at having a nickname), seems to get on with everyone in the England setup ("Hendo" said he was the most fun in the group or something) and obviously very close with McGinn at Villa (Ginny, **** sake what is it with these nicknames?!).

He wants to move to a CL club and talks to players in the England camp about how it feels to play for one.  I mean, this is hardly a scandal :D 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Yep. There’s a reason some disliked him in the dressing room. The likes of Philips seem a lot more grounded. Not trying to be one of the ‘lads’.  

Who disliked him?

I love you baby. Don't leave me. You're beautiful you're perfect.

'I'm sorry I want to see other people'

Yeah well you're a slut anyway. You're crap in bed  I never loved you. You ugly ****

Classic /r/niceguys behaviour I'm seeing today all over the interwebs. 

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know it's been posted but I'm still **** sick with it

Disgusting tweet honestly, Ben White nothing, Sancho nothing.

Complete lack of respect. England captain on strike. I'm glad Italy won. words removed.

Now that tweet is one of the worst things I have seen associated with this transfer.

Maybe if they had said something like ' Best of luck' but congratulations suggests he has achieved something

• Like 1

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

Now that tweet is one of the worst things I have seen associated with this transfer.

Maybe if they had said something like ' Best of luck' but congratulations suggests he has achieved something

Just seen that . It’s pretty disgusting really, and another reason not to follow the national team anymore . 

Â