The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Went too far imo. By all means get drunk, do flaming sambucas at the bar. However, I've been on a few lads holidays over the years where I've really gone for it, but I've never ended up lying on the floor with no friends around.

Of course there is still a chance it could have been 'staged' for some kind of laugh.

• Like 1

You're wrong Pong

Never happened to you at 19?
Getting drunk? Yes. Passing/ blacking out? Yes. Being alone, passed out in the middle of the street? Nope, not me.
  • Like 1

Entitled to do what he wants, however, all I would say is can you remember any of the following in the same position:

Beckham

Giggs

Scholes

Messi

Maldini

Ronaldo

Bergkamp

Zola

Iniesta

He's old enough to make his own choices, only he can decide how dedicated he wants to be. Can't think of many players that can do both, or if they can for very long.

His physical well being is a commodity, potentially worth millions of pounds. He needs to lead a more salubrious lifestyle, to protect that. He's so very well rewarded financially that he doesn't need to drink heavily to enjoy himself.

I used to go out on the sherberts with Andy Gray at 19.....Never seen him like Jack was described.

and by god we enjoyed ourselves....three parts in the wind.....of course, it was mandatory

Wow I'm amazed at people saying he's entitled to do it and most 19 year olds do. If that's what they do then where were the rest of them? I've been on lads holidays and drank most of the day everyday but I never once passed out in the middle of the road.

He'll get a warning from the club and will take some banter from the other players about it. Hopefully he'll learn that someone in his position can't be seen to do that.

• Like 3

His physical well being is a commodity, potentially worth millions of pounds. He needs to lead a more salubrious lifestyle, to protect that. He's so very well rewarded financially that he doesn't need to drink heavily to enjoy himself.

Good point. He can pretty much take his pick!

BBC twitter went with a headline of "spoiled by success, intoxicated by money" and then in the article goes on to talk about wilshere and his drink driving ban, the rugby player who attacked the 2 cops and the leicester city trio...

50 odd replies from fans of lots of different clubs, all of them defending him

90% of the replies are he's 19 and on holiday who cares

BBC twitter went with a headline of "spoiled by success, intoxicated by money" and then in the article goes on to talk about wilshere and his drink driving ban, the rugby player who attacked the 2 cops and the leicester city trio...

50 odd replies from fans of lots of different clubs, all of them defending him

90% of the replies are he's 19 and on holiday who cares

.........lets see if the club takes the same view ?

They've already said the talk will be internal TRO. We'll never know although now that I think of it Sherwood can't hold his piss :)

They've already said the talk will be internal TRO. We'll never know although now that I think of it Sherwood can't hold his piss :)

Perhaps his lying on the floor, should have been internal too. :)

Edited by TRO

Looks like he's just having a lie down to me, was a long season and it's hot out there.  Nothing wrong with taking a quick nap in the middle of the street, I do it all the time.

He's creating brand awareness, which is a good thing if we are to increase revenue. He deserves a payrise if anything .

Is Budweisser to be our new sponsor, then.?

Edited by TRO

Looks like he's just having a lie down to me, was a long season and it's hot out there.  Nothing wrong with taking a quick nap in the middle of the street, I do it all the time.

perhaps it leads on from most of his mates having a sleep on the pitch :P

Â