The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

All this time we thought he was representing us at the Euros. Aston Villa's Jack Grealish. Yeah right. 

Not sure I'll even support England at all next year, Southgate or no Southgate. It's just a poisonous snakepit for the scum 6.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Out of likes, but don't mind me, i'm scatter shooting with rage and hitting the wrong posters at times. lol

I need to leave the thread for my own sanity/blood pressure.

All good man, it's been an exhausting week!

UTV

My Liverpool supporting mate just messaged me ( I'm sure I'm not alone in getting a load of messages from Mates about this ).

Anyway, he thinks Bailey is a better player with a higher ceiling.

3rd one who's said that to me, I just hope they aren't just telling me Bollox to make me feel better, and actually mean it 🤣

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, The_Steve said:

Neither Emi commented on his farewell post 

I wonder how many players secretly think "thank **** that prima donna is gone so we can get on with some football".

We will go from strength to strength while that jabroni picks up his guaranteed medals

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I actually don't think he'll even play in the fixture at VP. He'll either be out because of his exploding shins or he'll be benched or something. Suspect he's not up to it.

This. There is no way he'll play in that fixture. No way. 

21 minutes ago, Eastie said:

He Says on sky it’s been a difficult few months so clearly planned to go for a long time- hardly committed himself last summer - was all lies 

To be fair, I knew that when he signed the deal it would give us one more guaranteed season with Jack at the club. I knew more successful clubs that were winning trophies would be back in for him this summer. 

We all knew that. Didn’t we? It was protect the asset and making sure we got a good deal when he would eventually move on to win things. 

This day was always gonna come. It’s just sad that it is now.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I wonder how many players secretly think "thank **** that prima donna is gone so we can get on with some football".

We will go from strength to strength while that jabroni picks up his guaranteed medals

Jack doesn’t follow Buendia back. I bet there’s a lot of relief I agree. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

This. There is no way he'll play in that fixture. No way. 

I hope he does. I'd be letting months of anger out at that prick. If he does play, or even appear on the bench, I hope people make sure he knows what we think of him instead of acting lke le classy fans. **** him. 

• Like 2

Â