The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Seeing Joleon Lescott post the wink emoji and A Ok/Perfect fingers Emoji on Jack's " Goodbye post " on Instagram has wound me up alot more than it really should.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

His reception at VP will probably come down to how we are doing when we play man city. Going well in the league with Bailey and Buendia starring he'll be welcomed. If we aren't it won't be good for him.

There's enough ill will that's it's no certainty that he'll be cheered which is crazy to think about really.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seeing Joleon Lescot post the wink emoji and A Ok/Perfect fingers Emoji on Jack's " Goodbye post " ok Instagram has wound me up alot more than it really should.

Isn't Lescott supposedly a Villa fan as well? He really is a massive rocket polisher.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

You went full SHA fan here mate. Never go full SHA fan :lol:

Personally if he scores the winner in next years World Cup final I won't be able to celebrate. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

He'll get a mixed reception I guess.

Some will probably ignore him, some will welcome him back but I imagine they'll be a fair amount that will be waiting for this game to show him how angry they are.

I can understand all reactions to be honest.

Personally - could never applaud him back after he turned his back on his "supposed" club.

Yeah very mixed reaction . It’s a very fickle sport, players and fans included. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Yeah I'm all high and mighty for not hoping a player gets his legs broke. Look at me on my pedestal as a bastion of peace 

Oh well yeah that post was tbf, I’m with you there but I thought it was a general post to anyone who doesn’t happen to wish him well at his new club. I don’t like him anymore but I don’t to cause him physical harm fwiw, I just think he’s a bit of a plonker.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seeing Joleon Lescott post the wink emoji and A Ok/Perfect fingers Emoji on Jack's " Goodbye post " on Instagram has wound me up alot more than it really should.

Another scumbag pro footballer who claims to be a football fan. rocket polishers, to a man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

His reception at VP will probably come down to how we are doing when we play man city. Going well in the league with Bailey and Buendia starring he'll be welcomed. If we aren't it won't be good for him.

There's enough ill will that's it's no certainty that he'll be cheered which is crazy to think about really.

I don’t think it’s gonna be the fuzzy and warm feeling he might be anticipating. Could be quite hostile.

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Oh well yeah that post was tbf, I’m with you there but I thought it was a general post to anyone who doesn’t happen to wish him well at his new club. I don’t like him anymore but I don’t to cause him physical harm fwiw, I just think he’s a bit of a plonker.

According to Del Boy the plonker is @rodders0223

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

I don’t think it’s gonna be the fuzzy and warm feeling he might be anticipating. Could be quite hostile.

Sky are already licking their lips for this fixture 

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Too sides of the same plastic scrotum

• Like 1

Â