The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Lol I know they can't just toss them out but who the heck is going to buy one of those. I also wonder if they will honor any returns for people who just bought the new kits with Grealish on it.

Just now, The_Steve said:

What a greasy haired weasel. He’s used and abused this club who stuck by him at his lowest. All for him to push for a release clause. He knew full well what would come of it. The club did their best to maximise on his value under the circumstances 

Yes mate. The club are completely blameless for me. Glad for the 100m now. UTV

At least he gets the opportunity to play in the promised land against the likes of Midtjylland, Ferencváros and Bruge.  It's going to test him like nothing before. 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

You of course realise that in the real world, without that clause he'd have been off last year (or the year before), with a lower transfer value and he's just earned the club £100 million pounds because of that clause (A British Transfer Record)

Yeah it was definitely a good business and villa are just a business at the end of the day

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Sad 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

How many in here will with guilty pleasure watch him in the UCL?

Let's say they are playing Real Madrid. Don't lie to me and say you ain't gonna watch it.

Yeah I'll watch it but I'll be cheering on Real Madrid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â