The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Classy post from Jack that 👍

If you read that and are still angry, think he's disloyal, call him a snake etc then I feel sorry for you, I really do. It was an opportunity impossible to turn down and that's basically what he said.

Didn’t the fact that he couldn’t even turn Caps Lock off annoy you?

16 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Classy post from Jack that 👍

If you read that and are still angry, think he's disloyal, call him a snake etc then I feel sorry for you, I really do. It was an opportunity impossible to turn down and that's basically what he said.

Do you usually tug one off to PR briefings? I think Tesco are due a CEO statement soon, I'll print it off and send it to you in a brown papoer bag. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

The coward just couldn’t hand in a transfer request. He dangled the carrot at the club for as long as he could but knew he’d always be off. To dress it up as an act of love it utterly detestable. I hope he never comes back. 

That statement too mate. Zero personality or anything personal. 19 years, Villa fan. **** me. What a disgrace. Shouldn’t even have bothered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

So he insisted on a release cause last season and still gave that my club nonsense. 

rocket polisher. Hope he has both legs snapped on his debut. 

You don’t mean that, surely? 

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

You don’t mean that, surely? 

Nope. Maybe in training before he even gets to play for them. 

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

That statement too mate. Zero personality or anything personal. 19 years, Villa fan. **** me. What a disgrace. Shouldn’t even have bothered.

What a greasy haired weasel. He’s used and abused this club who stuck by him at his lowest. All for him to push for a release clause. He knew full well what would come of it. The club did their best to maximise on his value under the circumstances 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

So he insisted on a release cause last season and still gave that my club nonsense. 

rocket polisher. Hope he has both legs snapped on his debut. 

Jeez, the kind of thing I expect to see on the SHA forum

• Like 2

Messi would probably be slightly cheaper over time than Grealish but he's a depreciating asset. He's pulling in $100m+ pa between salary and image rights. Man City would be able to shoulder this, but it feels a fools errand.

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Took us up and kept us there. It's upto Smith and the rest of the gang now to keep us where we belong.  Time to buckle down and dig in its going to be a hard season.

Gonna be exciting, we are no longer a one man team. Whatever that means. It's up to Dean and his team to get them sorted. Big support and big atmosphere.

Having watched City a few times in champions league the atmosphere is shit, won't be anything like Villa Park 

Â