The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I believe the hold up is that they are trying to take a mould of his arse for the bespoke solid gold toilet seats in the changing rooms but he accidentally did a little wee and spoilt it so they had to start again.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Lmao. What do you plan to do with all of them? Burn them or lock them in a box and hide them in a dark place?

Sit on them, they'll maybe become really valuable soon. Or he'll come back in a few years and all will be forgiven and I can wear em again :D

Actually 1 of them was the 17/18 shirt, the one where he really broke through that I didn't customize yet. Good thing I didn't because of the 4, that's probably the best shirt of the lot.

Just now, jimmyhota_avfc said:

I still believe he detests City, he’s just madly in love with De Bruyne and Pep and wants to win trophies and be a global star

And be a regular starter for England which he pretty much is guaranteed to be now.

1 minute ago, jimmyhota_avfc said:

I still believe he detests City, he’s just madly in love with De Bruyne and Pep and wants to win trophies and be a global star

Would be hilarious if after working with Pep for a while he decides he doesn't actually like him and thinks he's a fraud.  

Â