The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I get why people wish him well and why people will choose to boo.

You can appreciate why he's moved and still be pissed off for him throwing a way the very privileged and unique situation he found himself in.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's just kind of sad, this whole thing. I thought we were onto a proper romantic football story, with the local boy, coming back from adversity and captaining his club to the promised land. All the ingredients were there. It's kind of like a kid finding out Santa isn't real. There are no romantic football stories. Footballers are all the same, no matter where they come from and their backstory.

I've lost so much love for the game recently, particularly with the implementation of VAR in the Premier League and the bias in its usage. This is another sizeable brick out of the wall for me just starting to feel a numbness to it all now.

• Like 1

Just now, Jono62 said:

He looked miserable on the bench at the Euro's, but he'll have to get used to it now. 

I do think this will be better for the team overall. Seemed the play was 'get it to Grealish'.

Sadly Pep is an intelligent coach who will know how to use Grealish.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I get why people wish him well and why people will choose to boo.

You can appreciate why he's moved and still be pissed off for him throwing a way the very privileged and unique situation he found himself in.

Yeah. I'm not mad at him for leaving Villa and moving on to bigger and better things. It's been the order of things for a while now. He's only the 4th player to join City from us in the last 12 years.

It's very annoying that he spurned the opportunity to build something truly special here. He's actually quite lucky how it all fell into place for him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

I've lost so much love for the game recently, particularly with the implementation of VAR in the Premier League and the bias in its usage. This is another sizeable brick out of the wall for me just starting to feel a numbness to it all now.

Wait till we start kicking the shit out of all comers next season.  You'll soon perk up 👍

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

I understand the hate on here

IMO Jack has been with us 20 years. That's a long time.  I think we will challenge for Europe in another couple of years. He has the chance to play now,  how good will he be in another couple of years and we get £100m 

Look how we have welcomed Ashley Young back was he hissed at when he left, Milner, Dion need I name more were they hissed at. 

Good luck Jack and thank you for the memories and the £100m 

How many of us would stay loyal to our jobs if we were offered more money, better benefits and for doing the same thing 

Just now, villalad21 said:

Curious what Villa will say about his departure.

I hope it is not a complete w fest. Good luck with your future endeavors Jack. That's it. None of this one of our own BS please?! 

• Like 1

Â