The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

You do realise how that Keegan situation ended don't you 😅

(Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays)

Haha more the feeling rather than the end result! We're gonna take some scalps this season I'm sure of it! 

He's only just joined them & he looks dirty already, or is it me? 

Moving on however

Bye! 

One thing that always bemuses me after a move like this is that the local Media still continually post stuff as though we are still interested in any news surrounding him. 

I now have zero interest in him

As for England well,  after the repeated way a call up to them basically means the start of the end of a players career here as they just get filled with Scummy 6 mind poison and inevitably leave soon after. Then there's the way Southgate treated him like a toilet rag and favoured worse players purely because they play regularly for those scummy 6 clubs which effectively put the final nail in the coffin of his Villa career. After all that and seeing it happen so often to our players, Barry, Platt, Young, Southgate himself (Yeah i know to Middlesborough 🤣) etc etc etc i have to say i now detest the whole England & FA set up and will have no interest in anything to do with them from here on in. Bunch of snakes the lot of them (No wonder they all end up playing for the scummy 6 teams which are like a magnet to the Snake type of player)

The England national team is effectively a Snake training centre and i really hope none of our players get called up to them again.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'd never genuinely hope he gets injured, but I'd certainly join in with a chorus of "let him die" if he goes down at VP ;) 

and some chant of “not one of us”

• Thanks 1

It was always going to happen wasn't it? Once he achieved critical mass and became so well known to people who don't even follow football, he was off.

This is his peak earning potential and I suppose its the right time to cash in. Doesn't mean that  I am still not a bit sad today.

He is just going to be a bit part player for a relentless winning machine, rather than being a idol to thousands of fans. Well the decision has been made and we need to move on.

Jesus Christ, just been on a teams meeting and felt sure this would be moved when I got back.  I think we should shift it anyway,  He's gone in spirit from is if not in actuality.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Also.... he's still a Villa fan, he's still from Birmingham.  These things are completely true.

can he technically now drink in town 

mate

Edited by Follyfoot

I am pretty petty because I really hope he flops big time. Guess I was hoping this would be different as well but most players really are the same. Just wish we had a club legend that stayed his whole career here. Hopefully we come stronger out of it. Was so fun following his career from the start, his loan at notts county etc.. Oh well..

4 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Surely one of you on here can come up with a chant to include my city, my club, my home?

"My city, my club, my hooooome, oooooooh Jack Grealish, not one of our own".

(I'm sorry).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd never genuinely hope he gets injured, but I'd certainly join in with a chorus of "let him die" if he goes down at VP ;) 

I hope we don’t boo him but also not applaud him either.

Best thing to do would be to blank him entirely. 

I’d love to see him come on as a substitute at Villa Park for the whole home ground to remain silent and turn their back on him. 

Â