The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, briny_ear said:
The 7 stages of grief
  1. Shock and denial. This is a state of disbelief and numbed feelings.
  2. Pain and guilt. ... 
  3. Anger and bargaining. ... 
  4. Depression. ... 
  5. The upward turn. ... 
  6. Reconstruction and working through. ... 
  7. Acceptance and hope.

I think most people contributing to this thread have got a bit stuck on no.3. 

Time to move on!

Move on to the depression? I'd rather stay at number 3

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

All these journalists were correct. The same few can pretend no one knew anything but they clearly did. 

Jack to city has been reported for months. 

It seems we still have this fake news hangover from Brexit and Trump. There are trusted sources of information out there. Especially when you combine their reports with just common sense. 

It was being reported for months? You mean the thing about “Man City are interested in Kane and Grealish but will consider making moves after Euros” thing?

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

It was being reported for months? You mean the thing about “Man City are interested in Kane and Grealish but will consider making moves after Euros” thing?

Clearly there was something in it. Or was that just a lucky guess and one has signed whilst the other is on strike hoping to sign. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Some never moved past 1. 

Indeed.

It was simply way too much smoke a couple of weeks ago for it not to be true.

I still can't believe this has actually happened though. Really thought he would stay at Villa for the rest of his career.

2 minutes ago, birdman said:

It's all banter, we have to suck it up this time around but we'll have our revenge I'm sure of it! I'm at the Kevin Keegan stage right now... 

I'll tell you what, I would love it, love it if we beat them at Villa Park! 

You do realise how that Keegan situation ended don't you 😅

(Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays)

I don’t know why people keep bringing up the “my club my city” thing. Firstly if you take that stuff seriously then grow up. It’s the football equivalent of kids saying BFF to each other in school.

Secondly people say on their wedding day “til death do you part”. Yet 50% are divorced within 10 years. He probably meant it at the time but when you get an offer you can’t refuse, things change.

Edited by R.Bear
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

Jack entering the home dressing room accidentally on his return to VP:

Best Kid Running Into Room GIFs | Gfycat

I have this on Whatsapp but in my version the kid see's a big titted brunette being nailed from behind before he does his u turn

• Haha 3

This page has now become like when you go into a public toilets for a shit and theres already a **** great turd in the one available cubicle toilet. 

Its still there, but you want it gone as quickly as possible and at all costs so you can get to work. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I've only popped out to get a haircut and you're all turning on each other. You're grown men falling out over a man in his 20's. Villa are on the up and this doesn't change that. 

Did you go for the Grealish.

I heard it's a popular cut right about now.

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

I don’t know why people keep bringing up the “my club my city” thing. Firstly if you take that stuff seriously then grow up. It’s the football equivalent of kids saying BFF to each other in school.

Secondly people say on their wedding day “til death do you part”. Yet 50% are divorced within 10 years. He probably meant it at the time but when you get an offer you can’t refuse, things change.

Also.... he's still a Villa fan, he's still from Birmingham.  These things are completely true.

• Like 2

Â