The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've been a fan of Jack ever since I first saw him play as a teenager. I've loved watching his style of play and been proud to know that he was a Villa player. Nothing lasts forever and although I will be sad to see him go in the next few days I'm not heartbroken. I have to say that at any other time under any other owners I would be devastated right now, but surprisingly I'm sat here typing about my excitement going forwards. To transform from a one man team into a vibrant attacking unit in front of a very solid defence is a credit to our superb owners. Their determination to transform Aston Villa into the club we all hoped we would become is the stuff of dreams.

This. I thought I would be more down but NWSE board have shown they don't mess about and have spent big already and surely will bring in a couple more quality signings.

Secondly Jack was a magical player but to be brutally honest no one club should be entirely dependent on one player, particularly with one who misses about 10 games a season.

We will miss his skills but we might actually become a better team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Why does his family need to be present to watch him sell his soul?

Just wait til you see all the photos of him and his family covered in baby blue saying this was his dream move lol.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

Just now, Jonesy7211 said:

This is going to hurt for ages. He's going to be the face of Man City for the Sky. He'll be everywhere. A shiny new plaything for them.

**** them all. We'll just have to keep getting better every year til we topple them off their smug perch and watch Sky squirm the way they did when Leicester won the league.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he is and will be the biggest villa player to ever have played

He's no John Carew. He's bigger than me and you.

I see what you're saying, though at your age, while Jack might be the best player, you should have a couple of good memories of some trophies being lifted. 

European nights will be back in the next few years, and hopefully so will a peice of silverware or two, and those are the things I'll remember, not Grealish taking a couple of players on. I'll let him have the playoff final, I guess ;) 

Keep reading guff like playing under Pep was too good to turn down or challenging for the title he couldnt turn down. Its neither of them its simply playing in the champions league and traveling round europe is so enticing for players like Jack.

You got Kane in his ear saying the champs league is the best thing ever and he is desperate to get back. Chillwell a big friend of Jack winning the champions league and Jack might not ever get to play in it.

It's defo Champions league envy which has fuelled this transfer.

• Like 4

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Keep reading guff like playing under Pep was too good to turn down or challenging for the title he couldnt turn down. Its neither of them its simply playing in the champions league and traveling round europe is so enticing for players like Jack.

You got Kane in his ear saying the champs league is the best thing ever and he is desperate to get back. Chillwell a big friend of Jack winning the champions league and Jack might not ever get to play in it.

It's defo Champions league envy which has fuelled this transfer.

Ironic that he joins a team that wanted to leave the Champions League forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â