The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

People really are thick as pig shit.

If you've got a Grealish shirt and you don't want it anymore donate it to **** charity or something, I'm sure there are kids around the world who'd gladly wear that to kick a ball around in.

We've all had some extreme reactions/takes on here, but burning anything at all in protest over football is the most ridiculous and moronic way to spend your time/energy and show the world you're as much of a prick as the guy who's leaving.

For those at the back, he is a blues fan. Chill bro

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is a picture I have above my work desk, and I find it helps put things in perspective.

Rzhi777.png

Is Grealish a great player? Absolutely. Is he one of our best ever? Maybe. Is he one of our most important ever? Nowhere **** near.

Ultimately, in the history books, he'll be insignificant, many have walked before him who did much more for us, and many more will come along who do so as well. I can only hope in years to come I have a picture of Mings, Martinez and Watkins holding a trophy aloft to put elsewhere in my house. Nobody is going to have up a painting of Jack **** Grealish in 40 years.

disagree

he's a generational player, the fact that football has moved on to a point where we're noncompetitive to down right shit doesnt change that

for a large portion of our younger fanbase he is and will be the biggest villa player to ever have played, im 37 and can barely remember mcgrath, he's definitely the best villa player I've ever seen and he will be for a long time (by long time i mean until about 3 weeks time when chuk starts his first game)

him leaving doesnt change that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

On Sky about 30 minutes ago, they said Jack's family had turned up at the Man City training ground.

Horse-drawn or motorised? 

4 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

On Sky about 30 minutes ago, they said Jack's family had turned up at the Man City training ground.

Bet it was fecking raining!

Just now, omariqy said:

His family travelled down last night so I think we should just let it go now.

I’m listening to the VT pod right now, gave me a start when you popped up here! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

His family travelled down last night so I think we should just let it go now.

If they travelled down it will take them ages to get to Manchester, through Spain and Africa. Everyone knows you have to go up to get there. Maybe they won't make it by Sep 1

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Good man. I bet my mate a bottle of a good single malt he will stay.

So also a good cause, but maybe not as good as yours.

Cheers, that's a good bet as hopefully your mate will share a few drams with you 😝 love a bit of single malt

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

This still hasn’t be finalized? I thought it was so supposed to be wrapped up this morning?

Medical was this morning, his family are apparently now at the Etihad (for the unveiling you'd imagine).

• Like 1

Â