The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

MpcRvLCy_normal.jpg

🚨BREAKING| Jack #Grealish has now arrived at the Etihad campus for his medical. He will meet staff, take a tour of training facility. Medical will take 90 minutes to complete. #MCFC preparing extravagant announcement video. #JG10 #MCFC 🔵 [ 🏅]

9 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

If this move fell through, would you be happy to have him back?

Personally I hope it does fall through, there is a good statement from Jack and he gives an even better performance next season.

Absolutely. He’s a brilliant player, after all. 

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

MpcRvLCy_normal.jpg

🚨BREAKING| Jack #Grealish has now arrived at the Etihad campus for his medical. He will meet staff, take a tour of training facility. Medical will take 90 minutes to complete. #MCFC preparing extravagant announcement video. #JG10 #MCFC 🔵 [ 🏅]

That’s it then. Nobody can argue with anything that begins with a 🚨

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, a-k said:

If Jack apologizes sincerely for agreeing to leave and waives his release clause as repentance then all is OK. Open arms!

No thanks.

Lets close this chapter already.  Thanks for the memories, thanks for the £100m, good luck, now **** off already.

I couldn’t sleep last night excited about our new look team.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

I'm primed to see it through now......I think we will be a better team in the medium term.

I have no animosity towards Jack and when he comes to Villa Park, I will stay silent, no booing, no clapping. There is a part of me that understands his feelings, but I don't want to understand them, to be honest.

I will never see Jack in the same light as I once did....That flame has died.

I'm planning on doing the same. Although, if the City fans start singing "Super Jack" to taunt us, I may feel compelled to sing "Super tw*t" over the top of it.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I'm planning on doing the same. Although, if the City fans start singing "Super Jack" to taunt us, I may feel compelled to sing "Super clearing in the woods" over the top of it.

If he is a Villa he should be having it written in that he never plays against us.

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I'm planning on booing all the same. Although, if the City fans start singing "Super Jack" to taunt us, I may feel compelled to invade their end with violence if necessary to stop of it.

🥷

• Haha 1

Â