The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Loyalty to your club always shines through though in the end. Every time Grealish has gone down and im watching it with mates who support other clubs and start whinging, im like “ well he got fouled, what’s the problem “ At villa park and the etihad next season watching it on tv I’ll prob call him a diving prick every 5 minutes. Such is football.

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My biggest regret is the emotions I committed to his lack of England time.  Desperate for him to get the recognition he deserved. 

Now I just feel betrayed. 

One thing that helps me, the bitter disappointment of being Irish and supporting the boys in green meant I was well ready for this!

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I don’t care about Grealish 

He don’t care about me

All I care about

Is AVFC. 

Like most "boyhood" fans.

Jack Grealish is a professional footballer first. A Villa fan second.

Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems to have come to light that this guy knows a fair bit about what’s going on at Villa. Looks like the Grealish transfer has been agreed to for a while now.

2 minutes ago, Pembers said:

Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems to have come to light that this guy knows a fair bit about what’s going on at Villa. Looks like the Grealish transfer has been agreed to for a while now.

So that’s probably the hold up. They have to raise the money. 

What if Grealish realizes that his personal upward trajectory outpaces Villa’s by a bit, and him leaving for a massive fee allows him to win trophies in his prime, while also allowing Villa to strengthen the club using the money we get in return? He wins trophies with the dirty oil club for 4 seasons, during that time we continue to strengthen and push toward Europe, and then 30 year old Grealish triumphantly returns to a Villa side now ready to seriously contend in Europe?

Bottom line, we can use this money to improve the club. It hurts in the short-term though for sure.

Â