The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, GodsBarkeep said:

Probably not then, I don't think anyone else had picked up on that so well done if so!

Well it does have a relatively decent following, and posts things fairly mundane in a way that most players do about their day at training. Bit bizarre really  🤷

3 minutes ago, AJ said:

So all that My City My Club My Home stuff was just bullshit to appease the unwashed Villa fans.

He may as well change his name to Gardner.

What he should have said was "yeah I've signed a new contract but if I have an amazing season, and a great Euros, and become the pin up boy for the England team, and the best club in Europe and best manager in europe want to sign me for a British record transfer then i might move next summer to be honest"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, villan501 said:

Guys this really is the Start for our great club 100mil for a player who cost us zero in transfer fees.

We have bailey and beundia with more to come, we will be a more rounded team with no reliance on one player. When jack was out injured with his shins we struggled.

Jack has issues with those shins it's clear but our great club can move on and try to get to the promise land without jack.

I'm.excited where we can go the owners will get it right and a new hero can be found.

Onwards and upwards thank-you jack grealish goodluck at city.

You don't choose aston villa it chooses you.

UTV

Champions of net spend. You'll never sing that.

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So Jack, tell us, why did you trade in your promises 10 months ago to join Man City?

Grealish:

For maybe 1 mil per year more once you take taxes into account. Not exactly an amazing return for him. He could be the icon for an entire country of loyalty of skill of passion. Personally I don't think he will leave. If he stays his entire career he will have legend status in a way no English man in the last decade will have had. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's going to be really hard to break that top 6 glass ceiling if we keep getting picked off like this. It's always going to be 2 steps forward, 1 step back. So frustrating. 

But you agree that 1 step forward is better than the 2 steps back, 1 step back of the last decade, right???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

But you agree that 1 step forward is better than the 2 steps back, 1 step back of the last decade, right???

That's being generous. the last decade has felt like 3 steps back and none foward until NWSE came to party.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

One of the most hilarious parts of this, is that Arsenal fans are allegedly devastated.

They genuinely thought he was an option for them? 🤣

I Laugh So Hard Omg GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's going to be really hard to break that top 6 glass ceiling if we keep getting picked off like this. It's always going to be 2 steps forward, 1 step back. So frustrating. 

That's OK,  forward and one back is still forward progress.  And I've a feeling that's the way it's going to be until we reach our destination.

Â