The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Robbie09 said:

Grealish is still at the training camp, watching the training game but not taking part. As i’ve explained earlier my mate is sending me photos of his nipper with players. He sent me a photo of Grealish walking onto the grass an hour or so ago.

He has asked me not to post photos with his son in which is understandable and he’s one of a very few spectators there so it wouldn’t take a genius to work out the source of the photo.

If you think this is BS then that’s up to you, I’d rather protect the wishes of a mate and not plaster his son over social media than appease certain people on here.

Fair to say I won’t mention anything else he tells me about:

What does he think is going to happen to him?!

Just now, AVFCforever1991 said:

I guess he didn't believe in the project anymore 

or that man city's project is quicker than ours

for which he is correct

him leaving doesnt mean the project is over, just shows how long it will take IMO it'll be longer than his career before we get to where we want to be

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philosopher said:

So the media are basically concluding Jack is leaving as we have signed Bailey whom they assume is his replacement. They really think Villa are small time.

Who knows.  Somebody is feeding them info whether it is real or for leverage we’ll only know in hindsight.  Wouldnt surprise me if Stellar are feeding press info knowing his agent, whether it’s real info, who knows! 

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Grealish is still at the training camp, watching the training game but not taking part. As i’ve explained earlier my mate is sending me photos of his nipper with players. He sent me a photo of Grealish walking onto the grass an hour or so ago.

He has asked me not to post photos with his son in which is understandable and he’s one of a very few spectators there so it wouldn’t take a genius to work out the source of the photo.

If you think this is BS then that’s up to you, I’d rather protect the wishes of a mate and not plaster his son over social media than appease certain people on here.

Fair to say I won’t mention anything else he tells me about:

You could always just crop out the photo of his kid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I’d be embarrassed if I was one of the ones massively slagging him off on social media before anything official has even been announced.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Time for a switcheroo and send Matty Cash to City, we might need a new right back though.

Oi, I love matty cash, so we can sod that idea, superglue a wig on hourihane and shave Jack's head instead

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

You joke about the Matty Cash/Grealish look-a-like thing, but I bet that one journalist as actually mistaken Cash for being Jack. 😆

I hope it's Lorenzo Insigne training with us.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Are you kidding me? he will get booed to shit!  Along with the usual funny chants. The guy will get abuse if he does go.

I may be in the minority then!

I don't think he's been disrespectful or a snake. I think he's decided to move on for his career, which differentiates him from a fan. 

• Like 1

Calling him a snake, or just shitting on him in general is definitely overboard. I don't think he's gone about this unprofessionally at all.

But saying shite like we should applaud him on his return? FOH with that nonsense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Or it’s not as close as people think.

We we’re told he’s in Manchester this morning but again the only evidence we have is he’s training again with Villa.

Look you maybe right but these credible journalists keep getting things wrong!

No maybes about it mate. He’s gone. But I admire your optimism. Genuinely do.

2 minutes ago, Caddy said:

Calling him a snake, or just shitting on him in general is definitely overboard. I don't think he's gone about this unprofessionally at all.

But saying shite like we should applaud him on his return? FOH with that nonsense.

Nah if he actually leaves he's a snake. Not to Villa fans or anything, but to the football club and the project.

• Like 1

Â