The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, nick76 said:

Or it’s not as close as people think.

We we’re told he’s in Manchester this morning but again the only evidence we have is he’s training again with Villa.

Look you maybe right but these credible journalists keep getting things wrong!

He's just building up the suspense.

Absolute scenes when he signs a new deal on the pitch on Saturday,

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Great player, sad he has gone.

Massive amount of money to build on the work of the last couple of years. 

Will receive applause pre game in recognition of the contribution he's made.

I won't applaud or boo. When he leaves, I'm ambivalent to him. 

But, I get the feeling the negative reactions will far out weigh the positive upon return to his self titled "Club, City, Home".

Just now, JPAngel said:

Can you imagine if we'd all been duped by the Daily Mail all day and he signs a new contract? Biblical sh*thousery from all parties.

I’d be embarrassed if I was one of the ones massively slagging him off on social media before anything official has even been announced.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Great player, sad he has gone.

Massive amount of money to build on the work of the last couple of years. 

Will receive applause pre game in recognition of the contribution he's made.

Are you kidding me? he will get booed to shit!  Along with the usual funny chants. The guy will get abuse if he does go.

• Shocked 1

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I’d be embarrassed if I was one of the ones massively slagging him off on social media before anything official has even been announced.

Totally. While I've been trying to see the positive side, the only thing I've posted on social media is this:

Just now, Philosopher said:

So the media are basically concluding Jack is leaving as we have signed Bailey whom they assume is his replacement. They really think Villa are small time.

You can say that again

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Grealish is still at the training camp, watching the training game but not taking part. As i’ve explained earlier my mate is sending me photos of his nipper with players. He sent me a photo of Grealish walking onto the grass an hour or so ago.

He has asked me not to post photos with his son in which is understandable and he’s one of a very few spectators there so it wouldn’t take a genius to work out the source of the photo.

If you think this is BS then that’s up to you, I’d rather protect the wishes of a mate and not plaster his son over social media than appease certain people on here.

Fair to say I won’t mention anything else he tells me about:

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

plot twist: we snuck in a 100 mill buyback clause

£99,999,999 buyback clause

With the profit we can bid for Ben white

Â