The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

while i do not doubt that he grew up a villa fan, one moment did give me pause a few months ago in an interview he did. i can't remember who it was with or which broadcaster, but he was basically doing a villa quiz. when asked the question "in which year were aston villa founded?" he didn't know. i'm sure if you asked any of us, we'd have known the answer...

Gabby did not even know how many times we had won the FA Cup 

Our year of formation is all of my pin numbers and alarm setting 

8 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What is Preece playing at here. Is he implying the team essentially pushed him into the transfer? Or That Grealish simply didn't like what he was hearing and changed his mind?

"At one stage, Grealish was set on staying with Villa but, following discussions with his team, the momentum has turned dramatically in City's favour over the last few days ahead of a British record £100million deal."

I imagine by "Grealish discussing with his team would most likely be his agents and close advisors ie family.

47 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

For this gen’s kids it’s like when we were kids and Yorke did one. 

Worse, if Dwight had been born and raise din Brum and been at the club since he was seven just imagine how much that would have stung more. It would have been such a huge statement by him as a fan if he'd stayed. Pretty clear that the agents' won that argument now he's a global superstar draw in their eyes that needs monetising. I still think he's made a massive mistake though, pretty sure he'll be in a squad that wins some silverware, but we are very much on the rise and our owners seem like the actual real deal.

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Gabby did not even know how many times we had won the FA Cup 

Our year of formation is all of my pin numbers and alarm setting 

Can you tell me your email address and date of birth please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

What is Preece playing at here. Is he implying the team essentially pushed him into the transfer? Or That Grealish simply didn't like what he was hearing and changed his mind?

"At one stage, Grealish was set on staying with Villa but, following discussions with his team, the momentum has turned dramatically in City's favour over the last few days ahead of a British record £100million deal."

Preece hasn't a notion what's going on. The only journo who didn't know Jack was going. "Absolutely no chance" he kept saying

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It does seem a bit odd but I guess he’ll carry on training until the clubs have ironed out the legalities of the deal.  

Or it’s not as close as people think.

We we’re told he’s in Manchester this morning but again the only evidence we have is he’s training again with Villa.

Look you maybe right but these credible journalists keep getting things wrong!

• Like 3

The deal is not announced or done, BS from the tabloids as usual. He is not in Manchester, but training with the Villa team. Percy knows nothing, Collymore knows even less.

C'mon Jack stay 💜💙

Manchester is shitty place to live, Pep is nothing but glorified puppet.

Â