The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ha, a little bit more than that mate. Stay in denial if it helps you. 

Not really!

Whats with the training at Villa though? You and I disagree about the deal but we are both confused with him training with Villa today

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He was attacked on a football pitch and scored the winning goal. Doubt some boos will worry him 

That was against a club that he hates and for the club that he supposedly loves…

I couldn’t imagine, as a Villa fan, what it might feel like to have a stadium worth of Villa fans booing at me…

It would definitely hurt…

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is awful, all this hate, we’re poisoning all those amazing  memories. Yes we feel he’s let us down but the idea of sending him abuse and booing him, this is making me sadder than the actual transfer. 

Football is love and hate.

If your girlfriend tells you that she love someone else, you don't thank her for the memories and say you understand her because the new guy is richer and more handsome.

Edited by Silent_Bob
  • Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

Not really!

Whats with the training at Villa though? You and I disagree about the deal but we are both confused with him training with Villa today

It does seem a bit odd but I guess he’ll carry on training until the clubs have ironed out the legalities of the deal.  

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

You can vent, without gloating in the moment where he got sucker punched by a **** SHA fan.

I wasn't talking about that specific video, I was talking about the general responses and I think so was the OP. 

I agree the video is ludicrous. 

What is Preece playing at here. Is he implying the team essentially pushed him into the transfer? Or That Grealish simply didn't like what he was hearing and changed his mind?

"At one stage, Grealish was set on staying with Villa but, following discussions with his team, the momentum has turned dramatically in City's favour over the last few days ahead of a British record £100million deal."

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not really!

Because he's a professional? And it's pre season so fitness is important? And he's still officially a Villa player? And the club actually like him so they don't have a problem with him training with us even though he's going?

I don't really see the confusion.

If he wasn't training then everyone would be moaning about it

Edited by Stevo985

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

What is Preece playing at here. Is he implying the team essentially pushed him into the transfer? Or That Grealish simply didn't like what he was hearing and changed his mind?

"At one stage, Grealish was set on staying with Villa but, following discussions with his team, the momentum has turned dramatically in City's favour over the last few days ahead of a British record £100million deal."

They said if you don’t wanna be here **** off ya word removed. Or they said, are you really staying ya mad bastard, if it was me I’d already be gone! 

while i do not doubt that he grew up a villa fan, one moment did give me pause a few months ago in an interview he did. i can't remember who it was with or which broadcaster, but he was basically doing a villa quiz. when asked the question "in which year were aston villa founded?" he didn't know. i'm sure if you asked any of us, we'd have known the answer...

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

The “Grealish team”. Not Villa.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Because he's a professional? And it's pre season so fitness is important? And he's still officially a Villa player? And the club actually like him so they don't have a problem with him training with us even though he's going?

I don't really see the confusion.

Well I'm confused because that bastion of top notch reporting TalkSport said he was in Manchester.

Edited by Wainy316

1 minute ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Team being his representatives/agent etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

He means his agent and probably family

Â