The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

This is about how I'm feeling, players are different to fans. Players shouldn't mention the word loyalty or kiss a badge or anything like that. I don't kiss my employers badge

His whole shtick was that he was a player, and a fan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Do what I do. I don't listen to that **** idiot radio station. If you object to something, don't watch / listen.

If enough people do that, they either change or cease to be. Or, you at least get to not listen to it.

People can listen to it, fine, but. Don't then go getting upset when they say something controversial about your team. 

It's like going to a Frankie Boyle concert then being shocked by the offensive nature of his material. 

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is awful, all this hate, we’re poisoning all those amazing  memories. Yes we feel he’s let us down but the idea of sending him abuse and booing him, this is making me sadder than the actual transfer. 

Yep, its a bit sad. If he doesn't go anywhere then he will be a hero again. Fickle

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

This is awful, all this hate, we’re poisoning all those amazing  memories. Yes we feel he’s let us down but the idea of sending him abuse and booing him, this is making me sadder than the actual transfer. 

People are hurt to the very core of their souls. 

He was supposed to be different. 

People are hurting and lashing out. It's natural unless your some kind of emotionless robot. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DJ_Villain said:

Embrace it…

Pure, unadulterated malice…

He won’t be one of us anymore… He will be against us… wanting us to fail…

We did it before with Gareth Barry… Let’s do it again with Jack…

Like with supply teachers in school… Let’s see if we can make him cry 🤣

He was attacked on a football pitch and scored the winning goal. Doubt some boos will worry him 

Just now, sidcow said:

People are hurt to the very core of their souls. 

He was supposed to be different. 

People are hurting and lashing out. It's natural unless your some kind of emotionless robot. 

You can vent, without gloating in the moment where he got sucker punched by a **** SHA fan.

Â