The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Fair point. I thought he was in Manchester anyway.

Apparently not.  

Where is Wally? Somebody must have eyes on him somewhere, it might answer some questions.

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

BBC on the ball as usual 

They're not even tap in merchants. They're the ones who pick the ball out of the net and run back to the halfway line with it 😂

10 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I love that in people, your closest friends, your family, your dog.

It used to mean a lot.

The thing I'm peeved about the most is that Jack is only 25 and all through his football fan/player life he hasn't known a better time to be a Villa fan. He knows we have one goal, to crack the top 6 and the be regulars in Europe, to win things.

He is now moving to another club to help them prevent us from reaching our goals.

That's the angle that makes me most upset about all this, next to the timing of course. I'm old school in that way too. When you say you are loyal to your team, you actually mean it. Not something to pacify people until you get what you want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The sooner this is moved to off topic, the sooner we can focus on the future and the sooner we can focus on Man City at home, the better.

He didn't care about us, the sooner we don't care about him the better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

I’ve supported the club for a long time, there’s a lot of things I remember and some I forget.

I personally have a thing about players who are appointed captains and believe they have an extra level of responsibility. Captains make sacrifices and if your not prepared for those sacrifices, don’t accept the job.

Wasn’t a fan of Jack being made captain and think it’s important who Smith appoints as the next captain, not convinced it should be Mings.

What!?

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

According to Talk Sport we know where we are in the order of things, what founders of the football league and the first ever super power. I need a lie down

Do what I do. I don't listen to that **** idiot radio station. If you object to something, don't watch / listen.

If enough people do that, they either change or cease to be. Or, you at least get to not listen to it.

• Like 3

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Why do people think he is training with us?

sky said he's due for training this arvo and someone said he's been seen at the london hotel where the rest of the team are

Â