The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Still convinced Southgate has been very sparing in his use of Jack since he first called him up precisely so that it could weigh in his mind when this time came. I'd put good money on him being one of the first names on the teamsheet going forward. Nothing would have changed but the club he plays for. We saw it with Delph.

5 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Wow, quite an amazing thought that within 48 hours max, this thread with its 3186 pages (and growing) could be consigned to “other football”.

The departures of players like Barry, Milner and Young dealt us a big blow. 

Let’s hope Jack!s departure doesn’t have a similar effect.

Crikey, just realised, the mods jinxed it yesterday. Blame the mods.🥵

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

BAU until the deals done I guess because of that very small it could fall through. 

Of course he can train but more with youth players or alone. What if Smith was coming up with a secret tactic or working on set piece routines. Jack being there isnt a help

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

People have a right to feel what they need to, there was always a slim hope that he’d stay and honour his pledge from 10 months ago. It’s cruel in many ways that it’s done this way, so close to the new season. Nobody is doubting his immense talents on the pitch, it just carries a particular pain given the timing. The club has been backed him through dark periods where he should have been stripped of the captaincy but they stuck with him. The club will get the best deal for him, it’s just a crying shame that the talk of loyalty was just that. 

This is about how I'm feeling, players are different to fans. Players shouldn't mention the word loyalty or kiss a badge or anything like that. I don't kiss my employers badge

Â