The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'm torn between what you've said, and that he's a highly paid professional athlete.

Don't really hear of younger foreign players doing things like this. Seems to be a British foible.

He could even be having a laugh and posing for that picture though.

hes also 19 ....and on holiday......aston villas paul gascoigne......wheres moaty !!!

Edited by Meath_Villan

I'm torn over this... Young 19 year old lad out on his summer holidays whose just hit the big time......

...Or a professional athlete abusing the tools of his trade.

Well I guess he is just young and needs to know his limits when drinking, that will come with time.  I'm sure a lot of us on here have had many a night in our youth that ended in similar circumstances.  As long as he gets a grip on it then it's not a big deal.  

Been looking at twitter over it, it's doing the rounds on the accounts with either lad or bible in their name, the reaction isn't actually that bad

Did see that he tweeted during the 2nd half of the Ireland game that he was a t a pool part with Robinson which received a few replies from irish fans about him not watching the game

If the picture is genuine and not him messing about then he is very stupid.

No problem with a player having a few drinks, but to get in that state in public knowing the press will pick up on it doesn't show good sense. Yes we've all probably been there ourselves but the media wouldn't care about us.

Ive no problem with it myself as he is a lad on holiday but I think its more to do with society with everybody on social media, webphones and an age of political correctness gone mad that he should be careful

As long as it doesn't effect his performance for villa which it won't, why should any of us care ? Kids free to do what he wants and the only idiots are the people make something out of what is completely nothing

Â